Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to over 30% of the Fortune 100 with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.3 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
The Upwork Sales team brings our contingent staffing solutions to large businesses. As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will manage a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek expansion opportunities to grow overall client revenue. This is a quota-carrying role where you will make a visible impact within our growing organization. This is a true career opportunity with tremendous professional and financial upside.
- Demonstrate a strong business case for Upwork through a consultative and value driven sales process
- Meet and exceed your sales growth goals through forging relationships with key decision makers within target accounts with the end goal of securing new business and growing overall client revenue.
- Identify, prioritize, and track progress towards key account metrics and annual quota.
- Ability to demonstrate how you have established a set of smart goals on your largest opportunities and proven success on execution.
- Stay current on our clients' business, industry, and key objectives and challenges so that you can be a trusted ally in providing thought leadership
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify resources and execute throughout the sales cycle. Partnering with sales engineering, program management, customer care and product management
- Present to a wide audience of potential buyers including C-level and executive sponsors both in person and virtually
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Consistent and proven achievement of hitting over 100% to quota.
- Strategic and creative thinking that enables you to understand industry and customer trends and apply those insights to deliver business results
- Industry expertise in software, human capital management, staffing or recruiting industry
- Approach problems with rigorous quantitative and strategic analysis, identifying solutions for Enterprise customers
- A passion for identifying and growing customers to improve revenue
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We’re a remote-first organization supported by offices in Santa Clara and Chicago, working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We build amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. Oh yeah, we’ve also got amazing benefits.
Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.