Customer Support Specialist - English and Russian Language (Email/Live chat):
Location: Isle of Man, Ireland, Malta (remote)
Day shifts and Night shifts available
Nearly every company will tell you they are customer focused/centric or even obsessed, but what is important is how you demonstrate that, at Uptick Gaming our entire platform has been built from the ground up, truly created with the customer at is centre. Uptick are led by team who are deeply passionate about both customer technology and gaming, having decades of experience in both areas. Uptick will be at the forefront of the next phase of online gaming, and if being part of this transformation excited you – read on:
At a business built around our customers, being a Customer Support Specialist makes you kind of a rockstar – you will be the (virtual) face of the business, dealing with queries from our customers, ensuring that they have a fantastic time using our products and don’t think twice about coming back.
Uptick Gaming is a 'remote working first' company who also offer the additional flexibility of remote working outside of your pay location for 90 days per annum
What you will be doing:
- Taking ownership of customer queries across a variety of channels (email, live chat, social) ensuring a timely and quality resolution.
- Keeping players up to date regarding promotions and generally assisting them to have the best experience with our products
- Keeping yourself up to date with internal and external guideline and policies (we will make this easy for you)
- Understanding the story behind your targets, and taking pride in achieving them.
- Acting as an ambassador of the brand, the company and the game of Poker.
What you will bring:
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills – ability to communicate in a clear and engaging manner (both written and verbal)
- Strong command of written English and Russian
- Able to produce high quality, accurate work in a busy environment.
- You have previous experience in a contact centre environment
- Comfortable using a variety of technology platforms
- Proven your ability to work productively/diligently remotely from the office
It’s not essential, but it would be great if:
- You have working knowledge of Zendesk
- You have worked in online gambling industry before
- You have knowledge and experience with online poker
Key Uptick Values:
- Integrity: We are respectful to our customers and to our colleagues; we provide a safe environment; we are accountable; we keep our promises; we meet our deadlines
- Belonging: We embrace inclusion and diversity; we encourage new ideas and perspectives; we show empathy
- Transparency: We are honest and open; we share our goals and results; we actively seek feedback; we bust open those silos
- Innovation: We seek constant improvement; we are courageous to try new things; we challenge ourselves to find better journeys
- Teamwork: we don’t blame - we collaborate; we unite to deliver; we recognise the importance of all stakeholders
- Philanthropy: we are generous with our time; we help our local and global communities