Role: Responsible Gaming Analyst
Location: Isle of Man, Ireland, Malta, Costa Rica (remote)
Nearly every company will tell you they are customer focused/centric or even obsessed, but what is important is how you demonstrate that, at Uptick Gaming our entire platform has been built from the ground up, truly created with the customer at is centre. Uptick are led by team who are deeply passionate about both customer technology and gaming, having decades of experience in both areas. Uptick will be at the forefront of the next phase of online gaming, and if being part of this transformation excites you – read on:
Responsible Gaming Analyst (RG Analyst)
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced RG Analyst to join an exciting global gaming start up. This will be a fast-paced role with a company that will experience high growth in the next 12 months. Initially a remote working position, this role can be linked to our locations in Malta, Costa Rica, Isle of Man or Ireland.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will drive RG best practice and compliance across the business having the responsibility for taking ownership of all RG related cases while liaising with internal departments and safeguarding our players in-line with our RG procedures and policies.
You will play a key role operationally in the Customer Experience function working closely with and reporting to Head of Responsible Gaming.
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring compliance with RG related regulatory requirements
- Analysing player activity to identify potential problem gambling patterns
- Interacting with customers in Responsible Gambling related matters
- Handling escalated RG cases from front-line teams
- Contributing to improvement of Responsible Gaming policies and procedures
- Testing of new Responsible Gaming features
- Daily/weekly/monthly reporting
What you will bring:
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills – ability to communicate in a clear and engaging manner (both written and verbal)
- Strong command of English
- Able to produce high quality, accurate work in a busy environment.
- Extensive experience (2-5+ years) in a similar position in online gaming
- Familiarity with RG related regulatory requirements across Europe.
- Able to define, structure and prioritise workload for yourself, with the flexibility and capability to change when required
- Able to display a high degree of integrity, sympathy, confidentiality, and discretion
- Attention to detail
It’s not essential, but it would be great if:
- Command of an additional language apart from English
- You have working knowledge of Zendesk
- You have knowledge and experience with online poker
Customer Empathy: You care deeply about customers and their experience. Customer delight is at the core of what you do, and every decision you are involved in will benefit our customers
Analytical Approach: You have great intuition, but you are happiest making decisions based on compelling data. You can turn that data into insights and the insights into positive customer and employee experiences
Natural Collaborator: People enjoy working with you, they see the value in what you deliver. You have experience of working in complex environments on major projects, and make it look easy.
Continuous Improvement: ‘OK’ is never enough. You are always looking for ways to make things better and understand the power of incremental gains, as well as the impact of the next big thing.
Force For Good: You act with honour and integrity, creating a fun and safe environment for our customers, colleagues and the community
Everyone matters: To achieve our mission of revolutionising the way people play – its critical we create an environment where everyone feels included; both customers and employees. We are striving to create an environment, where everyone feels listened to, safe, engaged and empowered, so they can bring their entire selves to work every day. We are committed to celebrating what makes you…you.