Customer Experience (CX) Team Training Manager
Location: Isle of Man, Ireland, Europe (remote)
Nearly every company will tell you they are customer focused/centric or even obsessed, but what is important is how you demonstrate that. At Uptick Gaming our entire platform has been built from the ground up, truly created with the customer at is centre. Uptick are led by a team who are deeply passionate about both customer technology and gaming, having decades of experience in both areas. Uptick will be at the forefront of the next phase of online gaming, and if being part of this transformation excited you – read on:
This is an exciting opportunity where you will play a key role in driving the training function within the Customer Experience team, devising and managing the onboarding and ongoing training programs for our customer facing teams.
This is a crucial role where you will proactively partner with key stakeholders to determine, create and deliver best in class training, enabling our operations teams to acquire and maintain key skills, knowledge and competencies, to successfully achieve their business objectives.
What does the role look like?
Your role at its core will be to manage the strategy, execution, and delivery of training programs for the purpose of increasing individual and organisational performance and future proofing the skills of our people.
- Managing the CX team training content within the LMS
- Creating and maintaining the training content used to onboard new members to the CX team
- Working regularly with key stakeholders to determine the training and development needs within each CX department
- Ensuring statutory training requirements are met
- Building and executing a strategic plan aligned to the training needs of the department creating and defining KPIs to measure success
- Identifying the most effective training and learning programs to support each stage of the employee lifecycle
- Managing relationships and balancing all training requests
- Effectively collaborating with stakeholders to provide training programs that support and align with the business goals and priorities
- Developing quarterly and yearly training plans
- Measure, report, and analyse data to identify potential learning gaps based on feedback from customer experience quality measurements
- Regular reporting to the leadership team
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience within a similar role within an operational context
- Ability to conduct a strategic assessment to determine current and future training and development requirements within the department
- Creation, delivery and implementation of training and development programs
- Experience in coaching and mentoring
- Results driven to achieve key objectives
- Ability to communicate in positive and influential manner with wide range of stakeholders
- An excellent eye for the detail
- Ability to adapt well to a fast-paced environment with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills able to manage multiple projects with multiple stakeholders
Additional desirable skills
- Experience with Zendesk and/or customer account management systems
- Experience with online gaming
Customer Empathy: You care deeply about customers and their experiences. Customer delight is at the core of what you do, and every decision you are involved in will benefit our customers
Analytical Approach: You have great intuition, but you are happiest making decisions based on compelling data. You can turn that data into insights and the insights into positive customer and employee experiences
Natural Collaborator: People enjoy working with you, they see the value in what you deliver. You have experience of working in complex environments on major projects, and make it look easy.
Continuous Improvement: ‘OK’ is never enough. You are always looking for ways to make things better and understand the power of incremental gains, as well as the impact of the next big thing.
Force For Good: You act with honour and integrity, creating a fun and safe environment for our customers, colleagues and the community
To achieve our mission of revolutionising the way people play – it's critical we create an environment where everyone feels included; both customers and employees. We are striving to create an environment, where everyone feels listened to, safe, engaged and empowered, so they can bring their entire selves to work every day. We are committed to celebrating what makes you…you.