Customer Experience (CX) Architect
Location: Isle of Man, Ireland, Europe (remote)
Nearly every company will tell you they are customer focused/centric or even obsessed, but what is important is how you demonstrate that. At Uptick our entire platform has been built from the ground up, truly created with the customer at is centre. Uptick are led by a team who are deeply passionate about both customer technology and gaming, having decades of experience in both areas. Uptick will be at the forefront of the next phase of online gaming, and if being part of this transformation excited you – read on:
This important role will manage the operations-side configuration and ongoing maintenance of the back-office customer operations portals, tools, dashboards and related processes.
Based upon the company values at Uptick, you will need to demonstrate the ability to put our Customer’s Experience, Safety, Security and Integrity at the heart of everything you do.
The areas of CX tools responsibility will include:
- Customer Support
- Fraud and Risk
- Responsible Gaming
- Game Integrity
- Managing the CX team Product Management and development request process
- Working with the leadership and development teams to efficiently prioritise CX tools development
- Managing the operations-side product management of all back-office tools used by the customer experience teams
- Producing business process documentation for use by the customer experience, content, quality assurance and training teams
- Working with department heads to configure and tune internal CX tools based upon desired KPIs and SLA
- Working with the compliance team to ensure CX tools set-up and configurations adhere to regulatory requirements for each licence
- Maintaining configurations and settings for back-office tools and reports to ensure a smooth customer journey and capture outlying behaviour, yet at the same reduce false positive alerts
Skills and experience
- Experience of working in the online gaming industry
- Experience in CX product management
- Experience in process management related to Fraud and Risk, such as financial fraud, AML, hacking and unauthorised account usage
- Experience in the maintenance and optimal configuration of back-office CX tools
- The ability and experience of working efficiently remotely, whilst being a team player
Customer Empathy: You care deeply about customers and their experiences. Customer delight is at the core of what you do, and every decision you are involved in will benefit our customers
Analytical Approach: You have great intuition, but you are happiest making decisions based on compelling data. You can turn that data into insights and the insights into positive customer and employee experiences
Natural Collaborator: People enjoy working with you, they see the value in what you deliver. You have experience of working in complex environments on major projects, and make it look easy.
Continuous Improvement: ‘OK’ is never enough. You are always looking for ways to make things better and understand the power of incremental gains, as well as the impact of the next big thing.
Force For Good: You act with honour and integrity, creating a fun and safe environment for our customers, colleagues and the community
To achieve our mission of revolutionising the way people play – its critical we create an environment where everyone feels included; both customers and employees. We are striving to create an environment, where everyone feels listened to, safe, engaged and empowered, so they can bring their entire selves to work every day. We are committed to celebrating what makes you…you.