Tech lead - .NET desktop applications
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced desktop applications developer to join an exciting global gaming start up. This will be a fast-paced role with a company that will experience high growth in the next 12 months. Initially a remote working position, this role will be linked to our Bengaluru office.
The team is responsible for building the downloadable game client for our platform. As a tech lead, you are expected to understand the domain of the product, requirements of the feature/modules to be developed and implement them following best practice. You will be aware of the industry standard design patterns, good coding practices like SOLID and bring them into application in your work. You will be responsible for a small team of engineers, assigning workload and conducting code reviews providing feedback and mentoring to enhance team performance.
- Write detailed design and implementation documentation for all aspects of product development. Participate in calls to coach the team and to define the architecture of the product.
- Leading a small team of 3-4 engineers, resolving their technical issues, owning several modules. Perform code review of team work to ensure high standards.
- Write code for .NET based native application for Mac and Windows according to written and/or oral instructions, usage of Avalonia for the same will be a distinct advantage.
- Make sure the application is created on the production level, which implies great look and feel and quality backed by testing.
- Engineering Bachelor’s/Master/MCA/MSc degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Information Technology.
- 8+ years of .NET core experience, cross platform is an added advantage. .NET 5 is preferred.
- Experience in any of WPF/UWP/XF
- Knowledge of MVVM and ReactiveUI is essential
- Avalonia (http://avaloniaui.net/) experience, highly desirable but not critical
- Ability to write unit and integration tests.