Manual Test - QA II
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Manual QA II to join an exciting global gaming start up. This will be a fast-paced role with a company that will experience high growth in the next 12 months. Initially a remote working position, this role will be linked to our Bangalore office.
As our QA II, you will be someone with strong experience in manual game testing. You have a passion for casino games and poker, a talent for finding bugs, and ideas on how to improve them.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured testcases and test plans.
- Perform Functional, Regression, Sanity, Smoke and End-to-End testing.
- Optimize testing procedure by identifying and eliminating redundancies.
- Participate in Game requirements, design reviews, provide sound feedback.
- B.E. or B.Tech. degree in CS or a related field with 3-6 years’ experience in software testing, QA methodologies and processes.
- Experience of test management tools like Jira and TestRail.
- Experience in testing applications on different platform and OS (Desktop app, Web app and Mobile app)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge in SQL and DB testing
- Knowledge of online poker
Good to have:
- Working experience in gaming domain is a plus.
- Experience in Payment/Wallet testing.
- Experience in Automation testing using Python.
Salary to 7.5 Lakh + benefits for the right candidate