Test Automation - Sr QA II
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Automation Sr QA II to join an exciting global gaming start up. This will be a fast-paced role with a company that will experience high growth in the next 12 months. Initially a remote working position, this role will be linked to our Bangalore office.
As our Senior QA II, you will be someone with strong experience in manual testing as well in automation & coding skills who likes challenges - someone who is constantly striving for excellence in software test automation and tools development.
- Clarify user stories, acceptance criteria and task break down that delivers business value with in one iteration and write automated test
- E or B.Tech./Master’s degree in CS or a related field with 5+ years’ experience in software test development, including creating and maintaining test automation frameworks from scratch.
- Must have created Automation framework using Python as scripting language (Mandatory)
- Advanced debugging skills with an ability to write, debug and fix issues in automation scripts.
- Experience of test planning and management of test strategy, test plan and test cases.
- Exposure to CI/CD pipeline, Jenkins, GitLab, REST API’s, JMeter and SourceTree.
- Experience of performance testing, stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing using automation tools and techniques.
Good to have:
- Working experience in gaming domain is a plus