Automation QA Lead
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Automation QA Lead to join an exciting global gaming start up. This will be a fast-paced role with a company that will experience high growth in the next 12 months. Initially a remote working position, this role will be linked to our Bangalore office.
We are searching for talented Automation QA Lead to join our growing team in Bangalore. As Automation QA Lead, you will lead a team of test engineers working on automation testing. You will be responsible for automating the overall testing of system design and development efforts.
- Lead the architecture and implementation of automation frameworks that meet the high standards of technology best practices, quality, compliance, and reliability.
- Leverage your technical skills to design & implement automation testing infrastructure, establish formal frameworks, suites, standards and processes, ensure reporting, evaluate and develop new tools and processes to enable development of complex automation system test suites for our next generation software.
- E or B.Tech./Master/MCA/MSc degree in CS or a related field with minimum of 6+ years of experience in an Automation role with a total of 8+ years of experience in Software Testing
- Experience of front-end (APP & Web) and API automation using tools like Selenium, Appium, Rest Assured to support and create automated and unit tests.
- Must have created Automation framework like PyTest using Python as scripting language (Mandatory)
- Development experience in building test frameworks for automating the testing of platform components from functionality, stress, scalability, performance standpoints, and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
- Comfortable with build processes, CI/CD processes and managing QA Environments as well as working with tools like GitHub, Jira, JMeter and SourceTree.
- Familiarity with micro service architecture, containers and related technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS).
Good to have:
- Experience with cross platform development (Windows/Mac)
- Working experience in gaming domain is a plus
- Exposure to Java scripting language.
- Exposure to white-box testing and code reviews