The role will work with the leadership of the business to create global marketing strategies. You will build and lead the marketing function to deliver on this vision and will play a key role in hiring and shaping the marketing team.
You will work closely and collaborate with internal stakeholders across the whole of the business.
What does the role look like?
This is a key role in a critical stage of creation of the new challenger in the world of e-gaming.
You will lead the performance marketing of the business, utilising your state-of-the-art marketing vision and knowledge, and turn this into an actionable strategy for growth. As it’s a start-up, and the team will be starting lean, you need to have a broad knowledge and not be afraid to roll you sleeves up and get stuck into some of the detail.
- Shape a holistic go to marketing strategy, establishing the business as the best in sector provider of deep personal experiences.
- Build, develop and lead a small team that packs a big punch, a team of top calibre marketing professionals
- Provide an actionable vision to the business of ‘who we are’ and how that translates into every type of customer interaction
- Be the growth guru to the business, driving acquisition and engagement with the business’s customers.
- Own and continually assess the channel strategy including display, search, social, and affiliates
- Continually review and report on market performance, changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan and media mix when opportunities are identified
- Drive a data centric approach to marketing, testing/assessing impact of all campaigns and installing a learning culture within the team.
- Imbed and utilise cutting edge digital marketing tools within the organisation, to enable, track, report and improve high ROI on digital marketing spend
Skills and Experience:
- Future focused expert: you know your stuff in detail in some areas, and have good knowledge of the full marketing gambit
- Inspirational leader: you have built and let successful global marketing teams
- Think global, act local: you have a deep understanding on how to execute brand that builds marketing strategies focused on local markets
- Data Maestro: you understand key data points in marketing and are comfortable analysing data and converting it to knowledge
- Tech Geek: You not only love technology, but it is your go to solution for enhancing the performance of your marketing function
- Encouraging learner: you thrive on learning, and even more so facilitating learning of those around you
- Natural Collaborator: Through excellent communication skills, you are able to share pertinent insights with others, and thrive on working as part of wider team delivering desired business outcomes
- Success junkie: you have a track record of producing results, and are driven by beating the odds