Head of Loyalty
As Head of Loyalty you will be responsible for developing and delivering our offering to our players, so they have no interest in playing anywhere else. As a start up in a competitive market, how we reward and engage our players will be critical to our success. It will be a role of high responsibility and high influence. Initially remote due to the pandemic, this role can be based out of any of our EU or US offices.
- Ideate, plan and deliver the global roll-out of the Global Loyalty/Rewards programme that is attractive and engaging to players of all levels
- Own ongoing strategy for loyalty and reward across the business
- Deliver commercially aligned promotional plans at a global level
- Establish key metrics to measure the impact of the system
- Work with engineering and product teams to create a compelling player experience related to loyalty and rewards
- Project manage the launch and related loyalty and reward projects
- Work with legal, responsible gaming and compliance teams to ensure loyalty programmes are compliant and accountable
- Analyse ongoing performance of the loyalty scheme, developing insights, with the goal of continuous improvement
- Collaborate across the business to imbed the loyalty/reward scheme into the heart of how we operate
- Commercial focus: the role is about created a system that maximises LTV through the programme, delivering significant ROI to our business, ensuring our players stay loyal to us, regardless of tempting promotions from elsewhere
- Strategic thinking: the buck stops with you when it comes the loyalty and reward strategy, it’s yours, your success will be measured against engagement and the value of the scheme
To deliver this we will need to see:
- Commercially savvy: demonstrable experience of delivering loyalty schemes that have a major impact driving revenue. You thrive in a target driven environment.
- Analytical approach: you have great intuition and you are happiest making decisions based on compelling data. You can turn that data into insights and the insights into positive ROI.
- Strategic minded: you are comfortable being accountable for a significant business area, owning the direction and delivery. You have experience of working at a strategic level and are able to demonstrate success in this area.
- Pragmatic visionary: you are able to think beyond what has gone before and turn this into something industry defining and deliverable. You can inspire others to come along with you for the journey.
- Natural collaborator: people enjoy working with you, they see the value in what you deliver. You have experience of working in complex environments on major projects, and make it look easy.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience of defining and delivering loyalty programme strategies in a major b2c business
- Experience of building and launching highly successful new loyalty programmes
- Great team management and development skills
- The ability to influence, manage and work with senior stakeholder communities
- You will have proven experience of impressive revenue growth elsewhere and of driving big numbers to the bottom line