Java Tech Lead
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Java tech-lead to join an exciting global gaming start up. This will be a fast-paced role with a company that will experience high growth in the next 12 months. Initially a remote working position, this role will be linked to our Bangalore office.
As a team lead, you are expected to understand the domain of the product, understand requirements of the feature/modules to be developed and implement them following the standard and prescribed good practices. You are aware of the industry standard design patterns, good coding practices like SOLID and bring them into application in your work.
- Design highly scalable software solutions to improve functionality and system longevity
- Be innovative in solution design using industry standard design patterns and development to meet the needs of the business
- Analyse current systems to maintain integrity and improve architecture.
- Write detailed design and implementation documentation for all aspects of product development
- Leading a small team of 3-4 engineers, resolving their technical issues, owning up a number of modules/microservices
- Engineering Bachelor’s/Master/MCA/MSc degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Minimum 5 years designing and developing Java backend and server code.
- Concurrency, asynchronous, Multithreading practical knowledge and familiar with Microservices architecture.