An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Product Manager to join an exciting global gaming start up. This will be a fast-paced role with a company that will experience high growth in the next 12 months. Initially a remote working position, this role will be linked to our Bangalore office. This is a full time position, with a globally distributed team and flexible working hours will be a requirement.
About the Job:
This is a newly created role for someone with deep domain expertise in the online poker or online gaming industry. You will develop the roadmap for our online gaming platform defining the strategy and features for development and a superior playing experience.
- Conceptualize products and create product roadmaps
- Know and translate the requirements of a great poker site to detailed user stories, UI, and value rank the roadmap – understand what users of these sites really want and how to specify it
- Collaborate with a number of teams to ensure the product gets delivered – management, marketing, engineering, QA, technical writing, dev ops
- Help to define test cases and test environments, and manually supplement the QA team work with testing by yourself and stakeholders
- Collect feedback on what everyone thinks of your product and develop plan to continually improve it
- Continually contrast what we are building to what competitive sites are doing and plan to do
- Knows poker inside out – has extensive experience either working for a poker site or playing poker professionally. Has vision and opinions on how to build the worlds best MTT experience, how to have a smooth registration/ deposit/withdrawal/ transfer experience, how to look for fraud , collusion and real time assistance, how to make the playing experience better than any other site today.
- Understand the needs of the back office teams who run the games, who make sure to meet regulatory requirements , who provide customer service along the way, who look for violations of Ts and Cs, who make sure the game is fair and secure.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering, or practical applicable experience
- Experience working with technical teams to develop and ship successful technical products
- Proven ability to educate engineering teams on the requirements and market drivers, understand how the teams plan to build it, monitor what they build as they build it to ensure it is a successful and competitive product
- Proven soft skills such as leadership, communication, critical thinking, decisive decision making