We're searching for a seasoned Product Managers to join our team in Dublin/US.
Uptick is building the next-generation AI-optimized sales and customer success platform. Maximize lifetime value, increase renewal revenue, close new business, and create customer relationships that last. The platform includes data ingestion, mapping, and productized machine learning models to drive intelligent forecasting, win prediction, recommendations, engagement and product value attainment. We do this by ingesting data from CRM systems, email servers, ticketing systems, product catalogs, application logs to train our application to identify and learn the real-world factors that drive renewals and upsell for your specific business by connecting to your existing customer related sources of data.
As a Senior Product Manager at Uptick, you will help map and implement the product vision and strategy to continually drive value and customer success. You will work closely with Engineering, Marketing and Sales -- as well as customers -- to compile product requirements, manage the product roadmap, manage the delivery of product features, and assess impact.
- Assemble product requirements from multiple sources (e.g. research, usability, consumer feedback, competitive assessment) understanding current and future customer needs
- Work with Product team and stakeholders to define the strategy and then implement it
- Drive the product features from inception to completion
- Prototype workflow diagrams, storyboards, and wireframes
- Author functional product specification
- Collaborate with engineering to create timelines and work towards them
- Write support documentation
- Brief and train the sales team, account reps and support teams on key new products and enhancements
- Identify key KPIs to monitor and steer product performance and growth
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Strong SaaS and enterprise application experience.
- Knowledge of cloud-based enterprise application platforms.
- Technical knowledge and ability to effectively communicate and discuss technical requirements with engineers.
- Strong experience with reporting and analytics solutions.
- Strong experience with A/B or multi-variate testing.
- AI and ML experience a plus.
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus.
Headquartered in the heart of San Francisco, with a development and support center in Dublin, Ireland, Uptick is a company that thinks big but is intensely focused on delivering solutions that provide true customer value.