What We Do:
Uptake Canada delivers process driven SaaS applications that enable the complete operations of Industrial Equipment Dealers. Our industry focused workflow tools cover core processes within the dealership to manage customers and manage machines through their life cycles. When empowered with Uptake’s AI insights and recommendations, the result is a powerful platform that provides intelligent workflows to empower a Dealer’s workforce.
What You'll Do:
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, customer focused individual to join our Customer Support team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in customer support, problem solving and ticket management. You will work in a fast-paced environment with a large group of software professionals to support state of the art web and mobile applications for our customers.
Customer Support Representatives engage with internal and external customers to support, configure, and expand our software applications. Providing a hands on approach you will answer and resolve customer interactions through internal knowledge base, subject matter experts and engineering.
Our mission is to create delightful experiences for our customers though every interaction that they have with Uptake.
- Follow Uptake policies and procedures for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating, transitioning and closing tickets based on SLAs
- Monitor assigned open tickets, contact customers, and update tickets on a timely basis
- Communicate with departments regarding support issues and communicate updates back to users
- Perform application tests to identify issues and understand user workflows
- Working directly with customers through individual tickets, meetings, and other interactions to support their business process through the use of our applications
- Provide excellent customer service using the communication methods designated by Uptake
- Learn the underlying architecture of our web applications, and be able to analyze change requests and issues
- Identify ticket trends and improve resolution times
- Complete all daily tasks and projects, on-time and with attention to detail
- Meet identified goals and metrics
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate will have experience in the heavy equipment industry, be an advocate of customer support, and come from an applications or technology based background. You should be highly motivated, comfortable working independently and in team based environments. The candidate should be capable of reporting & updating on issues in external customer and internal customer scenarios and a critical thinker.
What We're Looking For:
- Deep experience troubleshooting complex issues
- Professional and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Willingness to work well within a team
- Demonstrate initiative, a willingness to learn new skills and the capacity to take on increasingly challenging projects
- 2 years’ experience in supporting clients as a primary contact or lead using phone and/or email
- Heavy Equipment Industry experience in business process, systems, support & knowledge base.
- Knowledge of support tools as well as SalesForce, JIRA and the Agile Scrum methodology
- Efficiency and empathy in managing customer expectations through SLA based targets
- Experience using Uptake Cloudlink applications is not required but would be highly valued
Why Work Here:
Uptake is a values-driven organization, and we are excited about what we do. We’re flexible, honest, hardworking, and collaborative. As a team, we bring our diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences together to solve tough, important problems. We support and challenge one another to bring out the best in each of us, and we might have a little fun along the way.