What We Do:
Uptake Canada delivers process driven SaaS applications that enable the complete operations of Industrial Equipment Dealers. Our industry focused workflow tools cover core processes within the dealership to manage customers and manage machines through their life cycles. When empowered with Uptake’s AI insights and recommendations, the result is a powerful platform that provides intelligent workflows to empower a Dealer’s workforce.
What You'll Do:
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, customer focused individual to join our Customer Experience team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in process improvement, troubleshooting techniques, customer support, and business analysis . You will work in a fast-paced environment with a large group of software professionals to create, enhance and support state of the art web and mobile applications for our customers.
Customer Experience Specialists (CX Specialists) engage with internal and external customers to support, configure, and expand our software applications. Providing a hands on approach CX Specialists answer and resolve customer interactions through internal knowledge base, subject matter experts and engineering.
Our mission is to create delightful experiences for our customers though every interaction that they have with Uptake.
- Provide Level 2 and above based support for customers; review, triage, and prioritize based on SLAs
- Learn the underlying architecture of our web applications, and be able to analyze change requests and issues
- Working directly with customers through individual tickets, meetings, and other interactions to support their business process through the use of our applications
- Drive intentional collaboration with Engineering and Product teams on the roadmap to continuously improve the customer experience
- Identify ticket trends and improve resolution times
- Identify and recommend process improvements to optimize efficiency and prioritizations in the customer support backlog
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate will have experience in the heavy equipment industry, be an advocate of customer support, and come from an applications or technology based background. You should be highly motivated, comfortable working independently and in team based environments. The candidate should be capable of reporting & updating on issues in external customer and internal customer scenarios and a critical thinker.
What We're Looking For:
- Exceptional communication skills; verbal, written, and comprehension
- History of Heavy Equipment Industry experience in business process, systems, support & knowledge base.
- In-depth knowledge of support tools and proven strategies to leverage and optimize workflows
- Efficiency and empathy in managing customer expectations through SLA based targets
- Experience with SalesForce, JIRA, GIT and the Agile Scrum methodology
- In-depth experience with QA processes and productivity KPIs
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - 4.7 - C#, .NET Core
- Familiarity with testing automation
Why Work Here:
Uptake is a values-driven organization, and we are excited about what we do. We’re flexible, honest, hardworking, and collaborative. As a team, we bring our diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences together to solve tough, important problems. We support and challenge one another to bring out the best in each of us, and we might have a little fun along the way.