What We Do:
Uptake is the premier Industrial AI company, providing a predictive analytics SaaS platform that empowers major industry leaders to optimize performance, reduce asset failures, and enhance safety. At Uptake, we combine our strengths — machine learning, analytics, data visualization, and software development — to deliver actionable insights that make the industry more reliable, productive, safe and secure.
What You'll Do:
As a Customer Support Specialist, you’re joining a fast growing team that operates at the core of Uptake business operations. You will act as the bridge between our customers and the rest of the Uptake team. Customer Support provides the first line of support for our existing and potential clients. You’ll maintain and resolve support tickets, with a heavy emphasis on troubleshooting, testing the software applications, and business-wide projects.
- Follow Uptake policies and procedures for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating, transitioning and closing tickets
- Monitor assigned open tickets, contact customers, and update tickets on a timely basis
- Provide responsive support to clients, either during normal business hours or after normal business hours (when scheduled)
- Communicate with departments regarding support issues and communicate updates back to users
- Perform application tests to identify issues and understand user workflows
- Assist in the QA process during application testing
- Complete all daily tasks and projects, on-time and with attention to detail
- Provide excellent customer service using the communication methods designated by Uptake
- Meet identified goals and metrics
- Direct experience supporting clients as a primary contact or lead using phone and/or email
- Experience troubleshooting complex issues
- Professional and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Willingness to work well within a team
- Demonstrate initiative, a willingness to learn new skills and the capacity to take on increasingly challenging projects
- Customer/product support experience is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish
- Experience using Salesforce, JIRA, Microsoft Suite, and Google Suite
- Experience in an Agile Software Development environment
Why Work Here:
Uptake is a values-driven organization, and we are excited about what we do. We’re flexible, honest, hardworking, and collaborative. As a team, we bring our diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences together to solve tough, important problems. We support and challenge one another to bring out the best in each of us, and we might have a little fun along the way.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. or Canada
Uptake welcomes and encourages applications from all individuals, without regard to any prohibited ground of discrimination, including from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.