What We Do:
Uptake Canada delivers process-driven SaaS applications that enable the complete operations of Industrial Equipment & Parts Sales and Service for a long list of verticals including Construction, Agriculture, Mining, Marine, and Power Generation. When empowered with Uptake’s cutting-edge machine learning insights and recommendations, the result is a powerful platform that identifies sales opportunities that may be missed and customer problems before they happen, which ultimately generates greater revenue while saving customers money, time, and lives.
What You'll Do:
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, customer-focused individual to join our Customer Experience team, based in Mississauga, Ontario. As the Support Manager, you will be expected to provide astounding customer service and communications as you work with a large group of software professionals to support state of the art web and mobile applications for our customers.
In this position, while meeting changing customer needs you will provide excellent customer service while you triage, troubleshoot, and/or provide resolution to customer support requests for Level 1 and Level 2 and prioritizing requests for Level 3.
With a focus on customer updates, you will look for efficiency in how we respond to incidents, utilizing our Incident Management procedures, and seek opportunities to improve and lead change.
- Triage support - you will review, analyze, and assign support tickets to internal teams in order to meet the target SLAs.
- Advise customers - You will act as a subject matter expert and advise customers on their support tools and how we update & communicate with them.
- Issue troubleshooting - You and the team will test, reproduce, and document support use cases and stories, along with configuration changes to customer environments.
- Prioritize work - You will provide story prioritization for Application and Platform teams.
- Improve support - You will develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures for customer requests and increase the efficiency and capability of Customer Support.
- Continuous Improvement - You will lead process improvement across all areas of the Support practice.
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate will be a blend between customer service guru and IT professional. You should be comfortable providing updates and timelines in customer-facing meetings and communications. You should have experience managing customers across the globe and in multiple time zones. Our mission is to create delightful experiences for our customers through every interaction that they have with Uptake Support and you will be integral to that mission.
What We Are Looking For:
- Exceptional communication skills; verbal, written, and comprehension.
- In-depth knowledge of support tools, utilizing ticket flow and optimization.
- Direct experience working with JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce
- Efficiency and empathy in managing customer escalations and developing repeatable processes.
- Identify and recommend process improvements to optimize efficiency and prioritizations in the customer support backlog
- Identify ticket trends and improve resolution times
- You’re a strong customer advocate who’s approachable and collaborative
- You’re capable of working with external customers and internal customers to provide timely communication and deliver results.
- Previous history of collaborating with sales, product, and engineering teams
- Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate with customer needs & schedules
- Minimum of 3-year customer service experience, preferably within a technology support role
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or the equivalent work experience
Nice to Have:
- Preference to candidates with experience in the heavy equipment dealer industry
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and other programing languages
- Experience with GIT, Bit Bucket
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology
Why Work Here:
Uptake is a values-driven organization, and we are excited about what we do. We’re flexible, honest, hardworking, and collaborative. As a team, we bring our diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences together to solve tough, important problems. We support and challenge one another to bring out the best in each of us, and we might have a little fun along the way.