What We Do:
Uptake is the premier Industrial AI company, providing a predictive analytics SaaS platform that empowers major industry leaders to optimize performance, reduce asset failures, and enhance safety. At Uptake, we combine our strengths — machine learning, analytics, data visualization, and software development — to deliver actionable insights that make the industry more reliable, productive, safe and secure.
What You'll Do:
Uptake Technologies is seeking a talented, self-directed specialist to drive awareness of and marketing programs for the company’s Industrial AI software and Digital Transformation solutions to the Public Sector market in the United States (including DoD and Federal, state, and municipal governments). This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in helping develop and execute marketing programs that raise awareness and drive lead generation for Uptake’s Public Sector sales teams.
This role will be responsible for increasing knowledge and adoption of Uptake solutions to technical influencers and procurement decision makers across the DoD, Federal Departments and Agencies, and both State and local governments through content development, customer communications, event planning and execution, sales enablement and other field activities. Successful candidates must be able to recognize the needs of these specialized market segments, the role of system integrators (SIs) and use this understanding to create targeted messaging/content and customer-facing campaigns, while working with the broader Uptake Sales and Marketing organizations for coordinated execution.
The ideal candidate has a passion for the military, Government, and public sector, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to quickly grasp technology concepts. Candidates must be able to generate and present content, collateral and sales tools and be well-versed in leading campaign development, technology, and execution.
- Support the development of go-to-market strategies for Uptake Federal, Public Sector, DoD
- Build campaigns that target the procurement decision makers with the right message at the right time in the procurement cycle
- Build relationships with system integrators and consulting firms who are already embedded into the Federal/DoD procurement process.
- Craft and develop compelling messaging and tools focused on customers for use at virtual and live events as well as customer facing programs
- Support the building of and execution of the go-to-market approach an develop awareness programs and lead generation campaigns
- Creative campaigns and activities that reach target audiences
- Work in collaboration with marketing and sales teammates to achieve business goals
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in communications and/or /high-technology companies/products to Federal/DoD/public sector customers
- DoD marketing experience required
- Experience working with system integrators and embedded consulting firms
- Expert knowledge of creating compelling positioning and content for the federal market
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted programs with the ability to drive projects through completion and metrics
- Understanding of federal government decision making process and players
- Knowledge of key issues in the federal market, especially the DoD
- The candidate must also be a strong leader and excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate recommendations and trade-offs to senior executives
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- Presentation and written communication skills
- Digital marketing background (online campaigns, marketing automation, geo-targeting, keywords/SEO)
- Demonstrated ability to tie programs to metrics
- Proven ability to lead event strategy and execution
- A bachelor's degree in business, technology, or relevant field of study.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Uptake welcomes and encourages applications from all individuals, without regard to any prohibited ground of discrimination, including from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.