What We Do:
Uptake is a Chicago-based predictive analytics SaaS platform provider that empowers major industry leaders to optimize performance, reduce asset failures and enhance safety. At Uptake, we combine our strengths—machine learning, analytics, data visualization and software development—with the expertise of our industrial partners. The result is enormous savings in development time and resources for Uptake’s partners and a proven industrial grade software platform that delivers value to partners and their end customers.
What You’ll Do:
As the Customer Support Lead, you will manage a team of Customer Support Specialists that are responsible for supporting users on Uptake’s predictive analytics SaaS platform. You will oversee support tickets that come in through email and telephone and make sure they are handled in a timely manner. In addition, you will be responsible for any high Priority issues that are customer-impacting and ensuring they are resolved within our SLA requirements. Your ability to provide every customer with a world-class support experience will be the key to our mutual success.
Additionally, the Customer Support Lead will be responsible for user metrics and product documentation that is used by our customers. You will be expected to create a proactive plan to monitor and support current users in order to increase user adoption and overall user experience/customer satisfaction.
- Manage Product Support team effectiveness, including resolution of support requests, measuring key support metrics, and handling of high-Priority issues in a timely manner
- Ensuring Product Support processes are scaled and executed on a 24/7 basis
- Define and execute a world-class customer service experience for users
- Monitor all open tickets and communicate with team members when applicable
- Ensure responsive support to clients, either during normal business hours or after normal business hours (when scheduled)
- Communicate and work with departments regarding support issues
- Create and maintain product documentation (user guides, in-app support guides, etc.)
- Monitor user metrics and present numbers on an as needed basis
- Proactively find ways to improve user experience/user adoption/overall customer satisfaction
- Complete all daily tasks and projects, on-time and with attention to detail
- Meet identified goals and metrics
- 2+ years of experience leading and developing Customer Support teams
- 5+ of experience in Product Support or Customer Support
- Very high attention to detail and expert project management skills
- Analytical and creative thinker; able to use abstract data to disseminate best practices to customers
- Adept at problem solving and answering technical and non-technical questions
- Strong presentation/demonstration skills, effectively works directly with customers and internal teams
- Self-driven by customer experience
- Experience in Saas technology (strongly preferred)
Why Work Here:
We build and deliver, then explore to build more. Curiosity and flexibility enable everything we do, and we get stronger as we make each new industry smarter. As a team, we bring our diverse backgrounds, beliefs and experiences to solve problems no one has yet to solve, at a speed no one has yet to experience. We support and challenge one another to bring out a new best in each of us, and we might have a little fun along the way.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Uptake welcomes and encourages applications from all individuals, without regard to any prohibited ground of discrimination, including from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.