What we do:
Uptake is the premier Industrial AI company, providing a predictive analytics SaaS platform that empowers major industry leaders to optimize performance, reduce asset failures, and enhance safety. At Uptake, we combine our strengths — machine learning, analytics, data visualization, and software development — to deliver actionable insights that make industry more reliable, productive, safe and secure.
What You'll Do:
- Design, document, develop, and execute test plans
- Develop tests and incorporate into the automated build pipeline
- Report and re-check failing cases
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Work with DevOps architect to incorporate automated tests into the continuous integration pipeline
- 2+ years developing automated tests using an automated testing toolkit or framework
- 2+ years of Object oriented coding, preferably while building test code which uses logic to test various parts of a large enterprise system
- 2+ years working with Agile methodologies
- Experience building and executing test plans
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry or for the government
- Cypress, Selenium or other framework experience
- Automated test development experience
- Jenkins experience
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Uptake welcomes and encourages applications from all individuals, without regard to any prohibited ground of discrimination, including from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.