What we do:
Uptake is the premier Industrial AI company, providing a predictive analytics SaaS platform that empowers major industry leaders to optimize performance, reduce asset failures, and enhance safety. At Uptake, we combine our strengths — machine learning, analytics, data visualization, and software development — to deliver actionable insights that make industry more reliable, productive, safe and secure.
What You'll Do:
As a Senior Front End Software Engineer, you’d work collaboratively in an Agile environment with engineers and the product team to breathe life into our product’s user interfaces.
- Solve complex business problems using cutting edge tools and frameworks ● Collaborate with our Product team to create and implement product designs that make data science easy to understand and use
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Perform code reviews to help ensure code quality across the entire company
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years experience as a front end developer
- Experience with Angular, React, Redux, Immutable.js, Rx.js, Node.js, vue + vuex or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of browser technologies, HTML, and CSS
- Curiosity and an eagerness to learn in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment ● Experience with version control in a production environment
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Knowledge of a backend language such as Java or Scala
- Experience working with Jest, Karma, or another testing frameworks
- Experience with Git
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Uptake welcomes and encourages applications from all individuals, without regard to any prohibited ground of discrimination, including from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.