What We Do:
Uptake Canada delivers process driven SaaS applications that enable the complete operations of Industrial Equipment & Parts Sales and Service for a long list of verticals including Construction, Agriculture, Mining, Marine and Power Generation. When empowered with Uptake’s cutting-edge machine learning insights and recommendations, the result is a powerful platform that identifies sales opportunities that may be missed and customers problems before they happen, which ultimately generates greater revenue while saving customers money, time and lives.
What You'll Do:
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, customer focused individual to join our Customer Experience team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in business analysis, development, troubleshooting techniques and customer support. You will work in a fast-paced environment with a large group of software professionals to create, enhance and support state of the art web and mobile applications for our customers. Our mission is to create delightful experiences for our customers though every interaction that they have with Uptake Support.
- Identify and recommend process improvements to optimize efficiency and prioritizations in the customer support backlog
- Drive intentional collaboration and influence with Engineering and Product on the roadmap to continuously improve the customer experience
- Learn the underlying technical architecture of our web applications, and be able to analyze change requests and issues
- Identify ticket trends and improve resolution times
What We're Looking For:
- Proven track record of leading organizations known for exceptional quality support
- In-depth experience with QA processes and productivity KPIs
- Exceptional communication skills and proven track getting buy-in across an organization
- In-depth knowledge of support tools and proven strategies to leverage and optimize workflows through with SFDC
- Experience with JIRA, GIT and the Agile Scrum methodology
- Experience with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - 4.7 - C#, .NET Core
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiar with testing automation
Why Work Here:
Uptake is a values-driven organization, and we are excited about what we do. We’re flexible, honest, hardworking, and collaborative. As a team, we bring our diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences together to solve tough, important problems. We support and challenge one another to bring out the best in each of us, and we might have a little fun along the way.
Uptake welcomes and encourages applications from all individuals, without regard to any prohibited ground of discrimination, including from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.