What We Do:
We are building the predictive analytics platform to make the world more productive, reliable, safe, and secure. We take data from an expanding range of industries and combine our strengths in data science and software development to deliver solutions with actionable insights to companies worldwide. This creates quantifiable efficiencies for businesses, and dynamic challenges for us.
What You Do:
As the Senior Manager, Demand Generation at Uptake, you will play an integral role in driving revenue growth in support of our marketing and sales strategies. This is a highly visible and impactful role within the organization. You are responsible for managing a variety of marketing initiatives including developing and executing lead acquisition strategies and campaigns across our key industries. You will lead and grow a world-class demand generation team that delivers inbound pipeline contributions to the sales efforts across the business. You are data-driven and have a deep understanding of marketing automation, predictive sales models, and creative solutions for solving complex business challenges. A passion for lead / funnel optimization is key to success in this role.
- Lead the overall demand generation strategy and digital marketing efforts to drive top-of-funnel and account-based marketing strategies
- Develop / improve / execute measurement and reporting for prospecting and digital marketing activities
- Optimize and monitor the inbound demand generation process to achieve best-in-class lead conversions, from Awareness to Prospect to MQL to Opportunity
- Generate ideas for website content from various sources, including customers, employees, partners, and influencers
- Organize content by type of audience, publication date, and distribution channel
- Orchestrate ABM campaigns to drive pipeline and improve key marketing and sales metrics
- Collaborate closely with the entire Marketing organization to design and fuel demand generation programs with the appropriate branding, messaging, and assets to engage target buyer personas
- Partner with Sales Development, Sales, and Channel teams to ensure campaign alignment and execution
- Bring familiarity with our target markets, including a laser focus on our buyer’s journey
- Measure, report, and present to senior management the effectiveness of demand generation programs and operations
- 6+ years B2B marketing experience in technology with at least 3 years of building and managing demand generation and pipeline development programs
- 1-3 years managing demand generation programs at enterprise software companies
- Experience in evaluating, selecting, and managing outside vendors that contribute to lead generation programs
- Experience selling into industrial companies and understanding how they operate
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence others, work with executive leaders, and lead cross-functional projects and teams
- Analytical mind with the ability to troubleshoot and evaluate data
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- Marketo Certified Expert preferred
- Strong understanding of AI, IoT, Big Data, and analytics especially in the industrial verticals
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Uptake welcomes and encourages applications from all individuals, without regard to any prohibited ground of discrimination, including from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.