What We Do
Uptake is the premier Industrial AI company, providing a predictive analytics SaaS platform that empowers major industry leaders to optimize performance, reduce asset failures and enhance safety. At Uptake, we combine our strengths—machine learning, analytics, data visualization and software development—with the expertise of our industrial customers and partners. The result is enormous savings in development time and resources for every user of Uptake’s industrial applications and enterprise AI and IoT platform. In the end, we help solve our customers hardest problems, help them re-image their businesses in an AI-first world, ultimately capitalizing on the promise of the digital transformation.
What You'll Do:
As our Marketing Automation Manager, you will own all things Marketo at Uptake. You will help us build out, manage and improve our Marketo instance as we expand our footprint in North America and beyond. You will be responsible for creating automation workflows and digital assets such as landing pages, emails, nurture programs and more. You will work closely with multiple stakeholders across Demand Generation, Product Marketing and Content Marketing, with the end goal of delivering highly effective and engaging marketing campaigns that generate qualified pipeline. This is a critical role on our growing Marketing Operations team.
- Manage the ongoing day-to-day operation, configuration, administration and optimization of our Marketo instance
- Manage data accuracy between Marketo and Salesforce, including updating, deduplication, importing and exporting of records
- Execute all aspects of campaigns in Marketo including automated programs, audience segmentation, drip campaigns, dynamic content, design and analysis
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing automation and campaign management
- Document existing Marketo processes, recommend and implement system and process improvements to enhance productivity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Information Technology or other related disciplines from an accredited college or university
- Marketo Certified Expert with at least 3 years of experience administering Marketo
- Strong experience designing, developing and maintaining Marketo integration with Salesforce
- Strong experience configuring and managing Marketo’s Revenue Cycle Explorer
- Must love data; expert knowledge of data capture and management strategies
- Process-driven, always looking to optimize and streamline processes
- Experience working in a fast-paced software company with global teams
- Enterprise-level B2B, SaaS experience preferred
Why Work Here
Uptake is a values-driven organization, and we are excited about what we do. We’re flexible, honest, hardworking, and collaborative. As a team, we bring our diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences together to solve tough, important problems. We support and challenge one another to bring out the best in each of us, and we might have a little fun along the way. We’re also proud to be one of Chicago’s best places to work in 2018 according to Forbes and Great Place to Work Institute.
We offer generous benefits including health, dental, vision, parental leave, 401K match, and unlimited vacation. We are lifelong learners, and our Uptake University program offers training and professional development on a wide variety of topics. We also have employee-led community groups including Women@Uptake, Pride@Uptake, Science@Uptake, Parents@Uptake, and many more. Learn more at https://www.uptake.com/careers.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Uptake welcomes and encourages applications from all individuals, without regard to any prohibited ground of discrimination, including from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.