What We Do:
We are building the predictive analytics platform to make the world more productive, reliable, safe and secure. We take data from an expanding range of industries and combine our strengths in data science and software development to deliver solutions with actionable insights to companies worldwide. This creates quantifiable efficiencies for businesses, and dynamic challenges for us.
What You Do:
As a Senior Account Executive, you will serve as an ambassador for Uptake, leading all aspects of customer relationship management for several high-priority assigned accounts. You will introduce industry-leading owners and operators to Uptake Wind, an Industrial AI solution that optimizes wind fleet operations by increasing energy production and reducing costs.
- Develop, iterate, and execute on strategic and tactical account plans for prospects, and quickly align prospect objectives and pain points with the value Uptake software provides
- Curate and manage a world-class prospect experience throughout the lifecycle of each sales pursuit
- Collaborate with Wind Sales and Marketing colleagues on iteration of pitch and commercialization materials, as well as conferences, webinars, and industry events
- Work closely with Sales Engineering, Legal, and other teams to scope deals that optimize both Uptake revenue and customer value
- Ensure CRM systems are regularly updated for operational readiness on accounts, and provide relevant information to Uptake leadership and technology teams
- Maintain rolling four-quarter view of all accounts to understand and forecast revenue and renewal opportunities
The successful candidate will be an independent thinker comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a rapidly expanding technology organization.
- At least 8 years experience in enterprise software sales or account management, demonstrating successful sales growth and increasing levels of responsibility
- Energy industry experience
- A collaborative mindset, and a record of building successful relationships with colleagues and customers, including at executive level
- Driven self-starter with strong project management and presentation skills, and ability to think through all aspects of the sales process, manage long-term projects, and multitask
- Problem solver with strong analytical ability and excellent business judgment, and the ability to learn new concepts and domains quickly
- Experience in renewables and relationships in wind power
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including around complex concepts
- Comfort with ambiguity and able to adapt to the changing requirements of a growth company
- An entrepreneurial spirit, sense of humor, and the passion to help create the energy system of the future
Why Work Here
We build and deliver, then explore to build more. Curiosity and flexibility enable everything we do, and we get stronger as we make each new industry smarter. As a team, we bring our diverse backgrounds, beliefs and experiences to solve problems no one has yet to solve, at a speed no one has yet to experience. We support and challenge one another to bring out a new best in each of us, and we might have a little fun along the way.