About the role:
UPshow is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our sales team. This role is a true hunter position focused on seeking out new business opportunities through cold-calling, qualifying existing leads, responding to inbound inquiries, and scheduling meetings for our Account Executives. This is a great opportunity to leverage your sales skills to make an immediate impact on our growth.
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists
- Build and maintain a pipeline of prospective customers
- Report pipeline to senior management for accurate forecasting
- Achieve performance metrics and monthly/quarterly quotas set by management
- Lead cold outreach efforts (e.g. calling, emails, LinkedIn messaging, etc.)
- Build a great first impression with our prospects and customers
- Respond to, qualify, and convert inbound leads into happy, paying customers
- Maintain active engagement with inbound leads through creative follow-ups
- Provide product and pricing information to qualified leads
- Utilize Salesforce to input and track sales activity
- Work closely and maintain effective communication with other departments, including the Implementation, Customer Success and Finance teams
What we require from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, sales or marketing, or equivalent
- 2+ years successful sales experience, preferably in the technology sector
- High degree of confidence hunting, prospecting, and driving lead generation
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales/account management quotas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energized and excited by working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Focused, confident, and self-starter with a positive attitude
- Experience selling SaaS and/or subscription based services
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM system
**This is a hybrid position. Candidates must be available to be in person in our Chicago office at a minimum of one day per week.
UPshow is the leading on-premise entertainment and performance marketing platform that develops branded digital networks for brick-and-mortar businesses. Its front-of-house and back-of-house solutions provide interactive digital marketing, entertainment, and communications to drive measurable outcomes. Founded in 2015, UPshow reaches audiences through more than 30,000 screens in businesses worldwide. Key customers include Buffalo Wild Wings, Dave & Busters, Smile Doctors, Crunch Fitness, ATI Physical Therapy, Burger King, and Sodexo.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Compensation + Commission
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance
- Professional Development Programs
- Access to senior management and mentoring opportunities
- Employee Recognition Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Mental Health and Recharge Days
- 401k Match
- Pre-tax Transportation
- Summer Fridays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work from Anywhere policy, to respond to an ever-changing work climate
- Virtual Social Events including: Team Wins and Highlights from the Month, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, and Happy Hours
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives UPshow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.
UPshow is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.