To be successful in the role as Enterprise Sales Executive you have to be sales-driven and a fast moving person with a strong customer focus. You are passionate about creating value for your customers, which ultimately leads to long term business for both organizations. To identify the right decision makers and influencers as well as have the courage to ask the right questions is critical to your success. We see that you have excellent Communication skills - you know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals. You are the best at what you do and you know how to get the best out of your colleagues.
- Develop and execute a sales process and strategy to achieve aggressive sales targets
- Generate direct customer meetings through proper outreach
- Demonstrate and clearly differentiate the product from the competition focusing on our clear and compelling value propositions
- Drive new sales!!
- Forecast and deliver against substantial revenue targets and achieve the assigned sales goal
- Identify new business opportunities and follow-up on the found business opportunities
- Document plans, activities, and opportunities accurately in the CRM system
What we require from you:
- 7-10+ years’ of sales experience, of which at least half of the time spent selling enterprise businesses
- Proven track record of success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting and creating new business opportunities
- Experience successfully selling to C-Level executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SalesForce as a CRM
- Experience selling to enterprise companies
- Focused, confident, self-starter
- Positive attitude and outlook coupled with a strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, or equivalent
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
UPshow, the leading in-venue entertainment and marketing platform, is the first and only provider of white-labeled, digital interactive networks for retail and hospitality brands to engage customers and employees directly from their mobile devices.
UPshow’s technology makes it simple for large brands to build and launch engaging and promotional experiences on thousands of in-venue TV screens creating a revolutionary in-venue network that drives customer and employee behaviors at the point of action.
UPshow gives our customers the ability to control what actually goes up on their screens by allowing them to program hyper-local, brand-relevant content such as sports, news, e-gaming, sports odds/betting, viral videos, pay-per-view content, RSS feeds, social media, and interactive games.
We help increase the number of new customers, the check size of their current customers, and the frequency in which customers come back and visit. With over 500 entertainment channels, UPshow is actively growing its content library with the most prolific rights owners.
UPshow also provides a centralized cloud-based content management system that gives retailers complete control on how they program the experiences and offers on these networks, including by day-part, by region, venue, and even down to the individual screen, all done remotely. Retailers can run fleets of A/B tests and use UPshow capabilities to measure and optimize user behaviors. Retailers choose from available templates and content in UPshow’s library and create their own offers and marketing messages to display in harmony with entertaining content.
UPshow's customers include hospitality, fitness, entertainment, and healthcare venues such as Burger King, Buffalo Wild Wings, Anytime Fitness, Dave and Busters, Chick-fil-A, MD Now, UFC Gyms, Dunkin Donuts, Sky Zones, and ATI Physical among others. Its network spans more than 25,000 screens in venues around the world and is doubling in size every year.
As examples, Buffalo Wild Wings uses UPshow to operate their own BWW-branded “OT Channel”. Burger King uses UPshow to operate the BK-branded “KingBoard”. UPshow technology allows brands to create integrated TV-to-mobile activation experiences that drive new behaviors and commerce inside of their venues. The platform’s analytics display and measure the usage and ROI of all the content and interactive offers on these retailer-owned networks.
Through UPshow, retailers are learning that controlling their own networks in this way can be more valuable than using traditional linear TV or regular digital signage, by driving increased business results.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Compensation + Commission
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance
- Professional Development Programs
- Access to senior management and mentoring opportunities
- Employee Recognition Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- 401k Match
- Pre-tax Transportation
- Summer Fridays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work from Anywhere policy, to respond to an ever-changing work climate
- Virtual Social Events including: Team Wins and Highlights from the Month, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, and Happy Hours
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives UPshow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.
UPshow is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.