Upgrade is a fintech company that provides affordable and responsible credit, mobile banking, and payment products to everyday consumers. We were the fastest growing company in the Americas last year according to the Financial Times and Upgrade Card was the fastest growing credit card in America two years in a row. We have delivered over $25 billion in affordable and responsible credit to our 2.7M customers. The company is backed by some of the most prominent technology investors and was recently valued at $6.3B.
We have built an energizing, collaborative and inclusive culture where team members help each other, learn and innovate to move the company and its customers in the right direction, and own the outcome of their efforts.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” three years in a row, “Top Companies to work for in Arizona” and one of the "Best Engineering Department" awarded annually by Comparably. We've also received recognition for being a best company for Diversity, Women, Culture, and Veterans.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and delivering new and better products to join a team of 1600 talented and dedicated professionals. Come work with us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
About The Role:
The Collections Strategy Partner will collaborate with the collections leadership team to develop and implement dialing and recovery solutions through data analysis. We are growing our business and continuing to seek individuals to help manage the collections processes, procedures, and strategy. This will be an individual contributor role to start, and the ideal candidate must be a very hands-on individual who can provide solutions.
What You'll Do:
- Review, evaluate and report out on key collections metrics
- Partner closely with internal teams to create open communication, monitor and provide data and feedback to leadership team
- Continuously assess and evaluate dialer systems, technologies, and procedural requirements to optimize collections team performance
- Makes recommendations to improve/increase operational efficiency, workflow, processes and procedures, and implements the same
- Provide regular performance reporting to senior management, develop and maintain policies, and document procedures
- Understand and master our process workflows and evaluate call & payment data, providing feedback on roadblocks or areas of improvement to ensure team productivity and efficiency meet or exceed our customers’ needs
- Examine workload volumes and prioritize work efforts to meet team goals while ensuring KPIs for the department are met
What We Look For:
- 5+ years experience in analytic or strategy roles
- Ability to solve problems, make decisions, and deal with complex and sensitive issues
- Ability to manage multiple projects and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- High-energy, positive team player that works well with others
- Excellent verbal & written communication, process, and project management skills; ability to work effectively with a wide range of people and great attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of FDCPA/FCRA rules and standards, G Suite, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Skilled in Tableau and SQL
- $80,000-$90,000 annually
- Great open office space
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 401K matching
- Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & disability
- Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Phoenix close to light rail and public transportation
- Paid parking or platinum pass
- New Hire Training Program
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.