Upgrade is a fintech company that provides affordable and responsible credit, mobile banking, and payment products to everyday consumers. We were the fastest growing company in the Americas last year according to the Financial Times and Upgrade Card was the fastest growing credit card in America. We have delivered over $24 billion in affordable and responsible credit over the last 5 years. The company is backed by some of the most prominent technology investors and was recently valued at $6.3B.
We have built an energizing, collaborative and inclusive culture where team members help each other, learn and innovate to move the company and its customers in the right direction, and own the outcome of their efforts.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” three years in a row, “Top Companies to work for in Arizona” and one of the "Best Engineering Department" awarded annually by Comparably. We've also received recognition for being a best company for Diversity, Women, Culture, and Veterans.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and delivering new and better products to join a team of 1600 talented and dedicated professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
About the Role:
We're looking for a Senior Analyst to join the Investor Operations Team. This role will focus on managing daily operations for our institutional investors and will work closely with our sales, account management, finance, and product teams to provide best in class service.The Investor Operations Team is part of the Investor Team based out of our San Francisco office and is responsible for daily operations, client service & account management, and providing data, reporting, and analytics to our institutional investors. This is a hybrid role, in-office Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays in our San Francisco HQ office.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with the investor business teams to develop best-in-class investor experience and document investor operations procedures
- Reconcile principal to cash activity within investor portfolios and provide feedback to improve processes through reporting enhancements and automation
- Work with product managers and engineers to ensure data integrity of investor reporting, timely delivery, and prioritization of new features
- Manage onboarding of new investors including account opening and assist with a variety of activities related to daily operations
- Suggest improvements to existing systems and processes to drive quality, efficiency and enhance the investor experience
- Provide thought leadership and strategic insight as we scale the platform and the team
What We Look For:
- 2-4 years of experience at a consumer fintech company, big 4 accounting firm, or financial institution
- Comfortable analyzing large data sets and providing insights
- Excellent presentation and communication skills - this is a client facing role
- Proficient in Excel, experienced with SQL (required); bonus for experience building dashboards using visualization tools such as Tableau or Lookr
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and a strong client service orientation
- Good judgment and excellent interpersonal skills
- Business-focused mindset with a demonstrated ability to take ownership and resolve issues with minimal supervision
- Experience operating in a fast-paced environment and recognize and focus on critical issues
- Flexibility to prioritize, balance and respond to competing needs within a growing organization
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary and stock option plan
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Paid parental leave
- Health & wellness initiatives
The compensation range of this position in San Francisco, CA is USD $110,000 - $130,000 annually plus equity and benefits. Within this range, an individual's base pay will be dependent on a variety of factors, including without limitation, job-related knowledge, skills, education, and experience.
Notice to California-based Candidates for Employment. This California Candidate Privacy Notice is intended to provide information about how Upgrade collects and uses personal information to California consumers who apply for employment with Upgrade If you are employed by Upgrade, refer to the Employee Handbook for additional information. For any questions about this notice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information Upgrade Collects:
Identifiers Including name, address, email, telephone number, social security number, driver license number, passport number, and other personal identifying information. Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, including demographic information and other personal information obtained during the application process, such as gender, race, national origin. Professional or employment-related information, such as salary/compensation and benefits packages, other relocation or job preferences, prior background, experience, skills, and other information in support of your application, reference information, other information obtained through background checks, including employment, credit, and criminal history. Education Information. Any other information you provide as a part of recruitment, job application, or interview process.
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information:
To consider qualifications, skills, and interest for employment. To communicate with you during the recruitment and interview process. To conduct background checks and verify your information if you are offered employment. To provide compensation, including payroll, and administer stock options and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, commuter, and retirement benefits. To provide human resources services and conduct performance evaluations. To monitor work eligibility including work-related licenses, credentials, training, and eligibility to work in the United States. To improve recruitment and interview processes and ensure a safe and efficient working environment. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements including state and federal company reporting obligations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.