Has anyone ever told you that you’re a “people person” or their go-to for advice? Do you love thinking outside of the box to increase user adoption? Do you crave the responsibilities of guiding clients through a seamless onboarding experience, educating them on exciting (and frequent) new product features, translating data into ROI, advising clients on best practices, and building exceptional relationships? Well, then we've got the perfect role for you!
As Client Success Associate, you’ll be a valued member of our Success team, reporting to the Manager of Client Success, with a focus on increasing Updater’s user adoption with our real estate clients. You’ll serve as our clients’ primary business liaison – their go-to for all things “Updater.” You’ll be responsible for guiding our clients through the entire lifecycle of the relationship, helping deploy Updater, advising them on best practices, and, ultimately, achieve excellent value and ROI.
Moving is one of the most universally relatable problems. Everyone has moved at least once and everyone thinks moving is painful. Updater is solving that pain at scale. We’re a well funded and growth-focused company, with technology that touches nearly 50% of all household moves in the US annually, and we’re growing quickly.
About the Role
- Support your teammates, the Client Success Managers, by submitting technical tickets for new clients, performing QA checks to ensure that our clients have the optimum Updater experience, assisting with business review prep and delivery, updating client customizations, and more.
- Provide ongoing support, responding to client queries in a timely manner, and coordinating across various internal teams to solve any problems that arise.
- Onboard new clients on the Updater solution by consulting on their business goals, setting the stage for adoption, advocacy and renewals.
- Support our tech-touch customers through inbound requests using a ‘one-to-many’ approach, partnering with the Marketing team and using efficient and scalable solutions and tools to ensure clients are supported, engaged and seeing value.
- Monitor health metrics and log interactions using Gainsight, and identify opportunities for growth, and help drive references and case studies.
- Educate clients on the Updater platform and provide them the training and tools to knowledge transfer learnings to their teams, helping them become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Become an expert on the platform and integrations while keeping up with industry trends and competitors.
- Identify improvement areas in our process, articulating and documenting solutions to create a scalable infrastructure for our Client Success team.
- Empathy: you strive to see the world from your clients’ point of view in order to anticipate their needs
- Humility: you have an opinion, but aren't afraid to be proven wrong, and are open to alternate way of doing things
- Strong communication: you're comfortable talking and presenting with various stakeholders including VPs, C-level execs, and on-site teams in the property management space
- Comfortable with Ambiguity: you can effectively cope with uncertainty and make decisions on the basis of the information you have, even if that isn’t the whole picture
- Client-facing experience: 1+ years in a client support or a similar role
- Experience working within a SaaS or software-related field
Bonus Points For
- Familiarity in the property management space
- Experience in the B2B2C world
- Saas start-up experience
- Salesforce/CRM/Gainsight familiarity
Updater makes moving easier for the 17 million households that relocate every year in the US. With Updater, users seamlessly forward mail, transfer utilities, connect TV and internet, and much more. Thousands of the most prominent real estate companies in the US (from real estate brokerages to multifamily and relocation companies) rely on Updater’s real estate products to save clients hours with a branded and personalized Updater moving experience.
Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised nearly $200 million from leading investors, including SoftBank Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors®), and more. Updater ranked #3 on Crain's 2016 Best Places to Work in NYC, ranking as the highest-rated tech company on the list, and ranked #7 in 2018. For more information, please visit www.updater.com.
Updater is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.