Do you love being the secret sauce that leads to an incredible customer experience through an obsession with the tools, data, and processes that make a great Client Success Team? Well, then we’ve got the perfect role for you!
We’re hiring an experienced Gainsight Admin who will drive the effectiveness of our Client Success team with a focus on customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion. You’ll be an embedded member of our world-class CS team, reporting to the VP of Business Operations, and will be their trusted partner in defining Client Success objectives, strategy, tactics, and in implementing processes and technology / tooling that scale.
- Manage all aspects of the Client Success Gainsight instance as well as other technologies including Intercom, Salesforce.com, and Zendesk with the goal of enabling other CS team members to leverage these technologies. This can include coordinating with Success and Marketing on one-to-many client communications, launching NPS campaigns, and revising client health scores.
- Lead in the creation and rolling out of processes within Client Success (and Sales) with the goal of increasing onboarding velocity, limiting client churn, and identifying and supporting the close of expansion opportunities. This can include standardizing Sales/Success processes, CSM playbooks, and Gainsight best practice documents.
- Work cross-functionally with Product/Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Data, Finance, CX, and TechOps teams to improve overall technical operations and processes.
- Provide day to day end-user support for all technologies used with a primary focus on Gainsight.
- Develop comprehensive reporting and dashboards that will be used to support the Client Success goals which include monitoring client health, mover engagement, and client onboarding targets.
- Empathy: you strive to see the world from your customers’ point of view in order to anticipate their needs
- Humility: you have an opinion, but aren’t afraid to be proven wrong, and are open to suggestions on what tool or technique is best to most efficiently solve a problem
- Strong communication: you’re as comfortable talking with our SVP of Growth as you are with our VP of Engineering
- Comfort with ambiguity: you’re used to being asked open-ended questions and defining and giving a recommendation
- 3+ years in Client Success with at least 2 in a CS Operations role
- 2+ years of Gainsight administration experience and a Gainsight expert
- Strong experience with Salesforce
- Highly data-driven and analytical
- Passionate about designing processes that scale
- Enjoy getting your hands dirty and digging into problems
Bonus Points For
- Implementing Gainsight from the ground up
- General database and SQL skills
Updater makes moving easier for the 17 million households that relocate every year in the US. With Updater, users seamlessly forward mail, transfer utilities, connect TV and internet, and much more. Thousands of the most prominent real estate companies in the US (from real estate brokerages to multifamily and relocation companies) rely on Updater’s real estate products to save clients hours with a branded and personalized Updater moving experience.
Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised over $100 million from leading investors, including SoftBank Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors®), and more. Updater ranked #3 on Crain's 2016 Best Places to Work in NYC, ranking as the highest-rated tech company on the list, and ranked #7 in 2018. For more information, please visit www.updater.com.
Updater is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.