Upbound.io is a cloud native computing startup on a mission to create the first open and community driven cloud computing platform. We are passionately leading a CNCF open source control plane effort, Crossplane.io, while building a commercial SaaS offering that enables enterprises to build, deploy and manage cloud native infrastructure for applications.
As Senior Marketing Operations Manager you’ll own the machinery that drives our core growth and marketing efforts across Upbound. You will define and deploy tooling, systems, and processes to ensure the Upbound has what’s needed to streamline and drive operational effectiveness around marketing programs. As part of this effort you will collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and partners across sales, marketing, and developer advocacy teams to build a data driven approach to unlocking marketing’s full potential.
In this role you will…
- Drive marketing’s overall effectiveness by operationalizing the tools and systems which model and orchestrate the process of identifying and converting market qualified leads to qualified sales leads.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of Upbound marketing on sales pipeline, revenue and conversion against the pipeline and marketing campaign goals.
- Build lead management processes in support of sales and overall business needs.
- A/B test marketing campaigns to build intelligence and effectiveness metrics.
- Drive improvements to our lead/prospect scoring and routing methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales development and increase efficiencies and conversion rates.
- Identify improvements to grow the marketing database while ensuring data integrity and governance.
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs, campaigns, activities & projects as they relate to company objectives.
- Create regular reporting of Marketing Key Performance Indicators and surface business insights, by analyzing data from lead attribution, pipeline metrics, and other marketing programs.
- Serve as the connective tissue of a cross-functional team between field marketing, marketing analytics, marketing operations, sales operations and finance.
- Review and advise on budget tracking and financial impact of marketing efforts.
You are a good fit if you...
- Hands-on experience deploying and integrating Hubspot and have a deep understanding of it's functionality and edges.
- Proven ability to look across multiple systems and multiple data sources to define and optimize success metrics.
- Passionate about operational excellence and process improvement in marketing with a deep interest in building a best in class operations framework.
- Bring a data-driven approach with an eye on process optimization and change management.
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that provide the necessary context, analysis, and recommendations to drive action and accountability from local and remote teams.
It’s a plus if...
- Have worked in a remote/distributed startup before and can bring that experience to bear at Upbound.
- Previously worked in an open source SaaS product company or industry.
- Experience in demand generation marketing for enterprise or Saas centric product.
We encourage people of all backgrounds, gender identities, ethnicities, ages, or any other descriptors that make you uniquely you, to apply with enthusiasm and confidence. Upbound is a place where you can be 100% comfortable being you.