unybrands is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without any regard to race, skin color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, and age. Nor are applicants discriminated against based on disability or protected classes.
unybrands was founded in 2020 by a group of partners who shared a common vision to create the leading next-generation e-commerce platform for micro-brands. The company operates globally, with our headquarters located in Miami and additional teams based in Berlin, London, New York, Seattle and Shanghai.
unybrands acquires e-commerce brands that operate on and off Amazon. unybrands integrates the brands into its platform, optimizes the business operations and economics, and expands to new product lines and geographies. With us, e-commerce brands reach new heights with expert operators and infrastructure.
About the role:
The Brand Manager – Gifts will be responsible for the growth and health of a portfolio our gift focused brands we own, which operate across Amazon and additional DTC platforms. They incumbent will lead the pricing and product strategy, inventory assessments & forecasting, marketing, and customer service, as well as work alongside other functional experts to ensure the brands grow profitably.
Responsibilities include - but not limited to:
- Drive transition plans post acquisition to ensure a smooth handoff across the unybrands Investment & Integration team and Seller
- Develop and execute a holistic growth strategy to ensure revenue metrics are met (targeting 50% annual revenue growth)
- Work with e-commerce and marketing teams and agencies to optimize advertising spend for sustainable, profitable growth
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports to showcase financial health and highlight / mitigate brand risks
- Own and manage the day-to-day business across your brand
- Manage virtual assistants and other employees focused on brand operations (e.g., inventory management, customer service, etc.)
- Work with Supply Chain management to manage inventory levels and prevent stock outs
- Build a go-to-market strategy to help with brand expansion, including new products, geographies and sales channels
A successful team member will have:
- 2+ years in product and brand management
- 3+ years in the digital commerce ecosystem
- Experience with DTC websites and sales
- Background in brainstorming and conducting research to assess wide variety of product options
- Background in the gifting space and gifting customization is a plus
- Experience with traditional retail or CPG space is a plus
- Ability to work through data points, analyze and draw conclusions to inform executive decisions
- Demonstrated the skills to handle aggressive deadlines, prioritize workflow and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or a related field