unybrands is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without any regard to race, skin color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, and age. Nor are applicants discriminated against based on disability or protected classes.
unybrands was founded in 2020 by a group of partners who shared a common vision to create the leading next-generation e-commerce platform for micro-brands. The company operates globally, with our headquarters located in Miami and additional teams based in Berlin, London, New York, Seattle and Shanghai.
unybrands acquires e-commerce brands that operate on and off Amazon. unybrands integrates the brands into its platform, optimizes the business operations and economics, and expands to new product lines and geographies. With us, e-commerce brands reach new heights with expert operators and infrastructure.
About the role:
The Email Marketing Manager, DTC leads and develops comprehensive email marketing plans and campaigns and report to the Director of DTC, Brand Marketing. This individual is a creative storyteller to drive habit creation, stronger engagement and ultimately help maximize lifetime value. You’ll focus on customer behavior, and strategize/develop user retention campaigns that enhance engagement. You’ll work across 5 different digital native brands.
Responsibilities include – but are not limited to:
- Execute all email campaigns, including building emails from Klaviyo templates, asset creation and coordination, running data segmentation reports, scheduling, and reporting on results
- Identify standard customer journeys and develop triggered campaigns including onboarding, post-purchase, non-purchaser lead nurturing, and win back
- You will execute thoughtful experimentation to unlock high-impact campaigns, and leverage automation to maximize engagement & retention throughout the customer lifecycle
- You will analyze campaign results, make recommendations & implement changes based on key findings
- Executes lead nurturing, upsell & cross-sell, win-back, loyalty, retention & transactional email campaigns
- Create and manage promotional email marketing calendar to align with business objectives
- Develop and manage customer segments and communication strategies
- Create and execute A/B tests, report on results and identify areas of improvement
A successful team member will have:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in D2C digital marketing focused on multi-channel CRM management, customer retention, and/or lifecycle marketing
- Strong understanding of Klaviyo
- Deep experience leading and facilitating matrixed teams as direct manager or project manager
- Excellent quantitative skills are a must
- Experience venting and managing agencies partners.
- Experience managing a brand with a track record of driving share and penetration growth
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Strong understanding of Shopify
- Experience working for a startup
- Passionate and self-starter who can drive results given ambiguity and minimal direction and work under limited supervision oversight
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project get complete
- Uses pragmatic thinking to problem solve and to ask appropriate questions; logically identify the order of processes, spot missing elements, and create workflows; works well in the “grey”