Distribution Analyst (Allocator)
UNTUCKit was founded in 2011 based on the idea of designing men’s shirts to be worn “untucked” and in the process redefined the casual shirt. UNTUCKit has been one of the fasting growing retail brands in the United States, and recently closed Round A funding backed by a major VC firm. The Company opened its first brick-and-mortar store on Prince Street in New York City in 2015 and now has 63 stores and counting.
The Allocator will be a member of the Merchandising & Planning team at UNTUCKit responsible for the initial allocation and replenishment to all stores as well as future new store inventory set up.
- Daily, the Allocator will be responsible for maintaining appropriate sales to stock levels in each location based on business trends and meeting financial sales targets.
- This position will also allow for many ad hoc projects to find opportunities for innovation and process improvement.
- The Allocator will provide size/color/style recapping on seasonal and weekly basis.
- A strong candidate will enjoy working with numbers as well as product and have a strong grasp of retail math and Excel.
- A successful candidate will also enjoy working in a fast-paced, energetic, and dynamic retail environment.
- New graduate (bachelor’s degree) to 2 years of experience in similar retail role
- Analytical, self-starter, motivated
- Ability to build reports and work with limited systems resources
- Comfortable in dynamic, fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with multiple teams
- Must have proficiency in basic retail math
- Must have intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel