Director of Information Technology
Founded under the premise that millions of men struggled to find button down shirts that look good untucked, UNTUCKit has taken the industry by storm. Starting as an online-only business UNTUCKit has made significant investments in its brick and mortar business and has 50+ retail locations with plans for accelerated expansion in 2019. The outlook for the business is incredibly strong. The company enjoys attractive margins and the fundamentals around conversion of customers and repeat sales suggests a very bright future.
This tech-minded individual will be responsible for managing computer resources so that UNTUCKit’s IT systems are well-maintained and carefully protected. The Director will coordinate and implement systems and services that keep essential information and technology solutions available to the rest of the organization. This position will report into the Chief Digital Officer.
We are looking for an experienced Systems and Network Administrator to oversee and support all NetSuite functionality, as well as managing the full technical landscape that has been built around NetSuite (e.g. Ecommerce engine, Middleware, POS, Data Warehouse, PLM, BI Tool, CRM, etc.) You will be the technical expert with planning skills responsible for managing integrations, running NetSuite training, building advanced NetSuite Saved Searches and Financial Reports for department heads, creating SuiteScripts, maintaining and providing regular updates on system downtimes and releases, and communicating with end users about issues as they arise. Position reports into the Chief Digital Officer.
- Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, and support tasks for all NetSuite applications and hardware devices, as well as other applications and devices related to the Company’s technical landscape both at headquarters and in stores.
- Create and manage the technical architectural landscape and roadmap for the Company
- Manage system enhancement projects, including new functionality roll-outs and modifications of existing functionality, and coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews and other post-implementation support
- Monitor and maintain the health of the Company’s platforms, including scheduled jobs and integrations.
- Serve as primary contact for NetSuite support
- Participate in the loading/extraction of files to/from other platforms. Work with the business regarding the planning and timing of the load/extraction and ensure the correct file layout is used, auditing data for accuracy and completeness.
- Create and administer Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to train organization in NetSuite adoption
- Offer support and advise effective solutions to enhance NetSuite functionality to meet the needs of the ever-evolving business
- Collaborate with users across all levels of the organization to identify optimization and enhancement opportunities within the system and through integration
- Administer account management, roles and access, profile creation, security administration, etc.
- Configure user dashboards and optimize other front-end tools and customer-facing documents, including sales orders and invoices
- Troubleshoot daily systems errors and drive resolution
- Lead testing for all new changes and implementations and manage production/sandbox environments
- Act as a liaison to vendors and tech partners regarding interface and platform issues
- Communicate and present process changes, enhancements and modifications to management, peers, staff and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood. Incorporate "best practice" approaches
- Some familiarity with the retail and ecommerce industries
- Other related duties as assigned
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
- Minimum 4-5 years NetSuite Experience
- Certified as a NetSuite Administrator
- Certification in project management
- Bachelors or Associates degree in related field preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience required; SQL database and reporting/query tool experience a plus
- Ability to manipulate SuiteScript 1.0/2.0
- Knowledge of SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, imports, CSV imports, and user provisioning
- Ability to update rules and permissions, create custom forms, record and roles, dashboards, and data migration
- Ability to prioritize and move efficiently from task to task
- Experience working with Lean, Kaizen, or 5S warehouse and inventory is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with strong presentation skills
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
- References from previous NetSuite projects is strongly recommended