Untapped is on a mission to make the world more equitable by broadening access to transformative careers. Untapped is the new way to hire diverse teams with confidence and gain full transparency into the diversity of applicants in your hiring process. Startups to Fortune 500 companies are using Untapped to understand the diversity of their recruiting pipeline, source underrepresented talent, run engaging virtual events, enhance employer brand, and measure the ROI of their diversity recruiting initiatives.
Our team is composed of people with a diverse set of lived experiences, with more than half of us coming from historically underrepresented backgrounds. We’re a passionate team of learners and doers with a bias for action. We encourage each other to remember and exercise our individual “why” in service to our mission.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you are interested in this role on our team, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. Candidates, especially those from historically underrepresented backgrounds, often don’t apply for roles if they don’t feel they meet all the criteria. Just know your resume isn’t getting lost in space, our team is committed to reviewing every application.
Join us in our mission to make the world more equitable!
The People & Talent team at Untapped is a lean, highly-motivated group that is laser focused on creating a world-class employee experience in a world where the future of work is distributed and diverse. We are seeking to hire a Senior Recruiting Lead to lead our recruitment efforts and play a crucial role in building and shaping the Untapped team!
- Drive the full cycle recruitment process from initial contact through offer accept in partnership with hiring managers to attract and close top talent
- Develop creative, proactive and diverse sourcing strategies to build a pipeline of qualified candidates and manage the full interview cycle
- Serve as a strategic Talent Business Partner to senior leadership to ensure alignment between business objectives and talent acquisition strategy
- Design a best-in-class candidate experience for everyone who interviews with Untapped
- Establish recruiting metrics and KPIs to keep key stakeholders informed, as well as identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Partner with the People team on ad hoc projects such as interview training and employer brand initiatives
Your Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of technical recruiting experience (experience at a high-growth startup is a plus!)
- Experience sourcing and building a diverse candidate pipeline, and knowledge of diversity and inclusion recruitment best practices
- Track record of closing senior and/or “hard to fill” roles and negotiating complex compensation packages
- People management experience is a plus!
- Thorough understanding of technical roles and technical skills
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Experience working with senior leaders
- Experience building recruiting processes and practices from the ground up
- Dedication to crafting a best-in-class candidate experience
- An undeniable passion for our mission!
We ask that all applicants create an Untapped profile as part of our application process. This will allow us to learn more about you, as well as give you a chance to interact with our product!
Salary: $140,000 - 160,000
Where you land in the range is dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience. Base pay is just one part of the Total Rewards that Untapped provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Some positions may be eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan. Additionally, Untapped provides best-in-class benefits.
What We Offer
- We are a remote-first company (US-based only at this time).
- Unlimited PTO (and we mean it!), we encourage our employees to take at least 4 weeks off per year.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 99% coverage for you and your dependents.
- Paid parental leave, minimum of 12 weeks to focus on your family and its newest member.
- 401(k) plan and we match 3% of your salary (regardless if you contribute or not).
- Equity. It’s important to us that everyone is an owner and shares our success!
- Quarterly wellness days with a $125 quarterly wellness stipend.
- Monthly $325 Remote First Wallet for things such as food, cell phone, internet, office supplies and co-working spaces.