Unqork is the leading Codeless as a Service platform that helps leading organizations build, deploy and manage complex software without having to think about code. Unqork created the codeless architecture standard – the future of software development that frees the world’s largest enterprises from the pitfalls of legacy code and allows them to focus on innovation to drive business and maintain a competitive edge. More than one third of Unqork’s corporate customers are in the Fortune 500, with a customer roster that includes Goldman Sachs, Marsh, Maimonides Medical Center and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. To learn more, please visit: unqork.com.
At Unqork, we are ignited by inclusive and thoughtful thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. We encourage you to apply!
The Impact U will make:
As a key leader in defining Unqork’s products, you will have strategic and direct impact on delighting developers, accelerating productivity, and increasing the maintainability of no-code applications. Your team will drive the strategy, vision, and multiyear roadmap for developer productivity, security and governance products.
- You will report to our Platform Senior Director of Product Management
- Lead with customer-centric product strategy and roadmap for Unqork’s Developer Experience
- Lead collaboration with engineering, UX, marketing, legal, and other teams on cutting-edge technologies
- Drive the prioritized planning, execution and go-to-market strategy of key initiatives
- Understand SDLC as well as the Low/No-Code ecosystem, markets, competition, and user requirements in-depth
- Help mentor other team members
- Commit to your team’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals created in our DEI Unqork Application
What U bring:
- 7+ years of professional experience in SaaS or PaaS
- Domain expertise with developer productivity tools, frameworks, and platforms
- A strong product mindset and deep technical knowledge of the software development lifecycle and enterprise software
- A passion for developers and strive to simplify the complexities of building enterprise-grade software
- Experience with building new products and taking products to market
- Knowledge of how to ship code and abstracting methodologies
- Experience leading large cross-functional initiatives
💻 Work from home with a remote-first community
🏝 Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
📝 Student loan payback program
🏥 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
💸 Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
🏠 Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
💰 Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
🍎 Free Apple Fitness Plus through UHC
📣 Robust DEI Program that compensates ERSG leaders for their efforts
🍼 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave for all new parents
A few more things:
At Unqork we value DEI and every Unqorker focuses on a DEI organizational goal that is tied to their performance evaluation. All Unqorkers can actively measure and track the impact of their DEI initiatives through our custom DEI application.
Unqork is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. We strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
The US base salary range, across all Unqork US locations, for this full-time position is $135,800 - $190,000 + bonus + equity + perks/benefits. An individual employee’s salary within the range provided above depends on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the working location, role, skillset and level of experience of such employee. Please note that the salary range reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus, equity or perks/benefits.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.