Unqork is the leading Codeless as a Service platform that helps leading organizations build, deploy and manage complex software without having to think about code. Unqork created the codeless architecture standard – the future of software development that frees the world’s largest enterprises from the pitfalls of legacy code and allows them to focus on innovation to drive business and maintain a competitive edge. More than one third of Unqork’s corporate customers are in the Fortune 500, with a customer roster that includes Goldman Sachs, Marsh, Maimonides Medical Center and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. To learn more, please visit: unqork.com.
At Unqork, we are ignited by inclusive and thoughtful thinkers who aren't afraid to challenge the status quo. We encourage you to apply!
Where you'll work: You will be in the NYC Union Square office 1-2 days a week
The Impact U will make:
- Report to our SVP, Customer Success & Sales Engineering
- Commit to your team's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals created in our DEI Unqork Application
- Work with prospects/customers and the Sales team to conduct discovery, deliver demonstrations, and build/present proofs of concept
- Be a client-facing technical voice: you'll provide invaluable insight and develop rapid prototypes to our potential customers
- Standardize and improve our platform
- Be the technical advisor during the sales process with a focus on the vertical you support (i.e. Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, or Public Sector)
- Immerse yourself in Unqork platform, maintaining an understanding of competitors, complementary technologies, and vendors and how to position Unqork
- Partner with internal departments (Marketing, Product) to help grow the Unqork platform and vision. Examples include beta testing, providing product feedback, and presenting at trade shows
What U bring:
- 5+ years of industry experience, minimum 2 years in a pre-sales environment
- Communicate technical topics and value to a broad range of audiences
- A curiosity to learn about the low code/no code industry and partner technologies, such as RPA, OCR, CRM, and data lakes
- Experience working with clients: designing specifications, prototyping, presenting
- Experience architecting scalable web applications
- Experience creating integrations with CRMs and complex data sources
- Proficient working knowledge of REST APIs and other web services
- You care about serving customers and delivering a great product
- You are constantly thinking about how we can improve the platform
💻 Work from home with a remote-first community
🏝 Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
📝 Student loan payback program
🏥 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
💸 Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
🏠 Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
💰 Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
🏆 Free Peloton membership through UHC
📣 Robust DEI Program that compensates ERSG leaders for their efforts
🍼 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave for all new parents
A few more things:
At Unqork we value DEI and every Unqorker focuses on a DEI organizational goal that is tied to their performance evaluation. All Unqorkers can actively measure and track the impact of their DEI initiatives through our custom DEI application.
Unqork is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. We strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
The US base salary range, across all Unqork US locations, for this full-time position is $99,800 - $156,900 + bonus + equity + perks/benefits. An individual employee's salary within the range provided above depends on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the working location, role, skillset and level of experience of such employee. Please note that the salary range reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus, equity or perks/benefits.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.