Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of over two billion dollars. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In NYC and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
This role will build on Unqork's early success in creating a robust Public Sector ecosystem of cloud, technology & systems integrators Partners that deliver unique solutions on our platform. You will be responsible for establishing the ecosystem and go-to-market strategy and running the processes to manage the collaboration with our Partners, the growth of our joint value propositions, and the growth of our ecosystem overall. You will report directly to our SVP, Head of Alliances and Ecosystem and will collaborate closely with our Public Sector GTM Leaders, Customer Success, Enablement and Platform teams.
At Unqork, we are ignited by inclusive and innovative thinkers who aren't afraid to challenge the status quo. We encourage you to apply!
The Impact U will make:
- Report to our Head of Partnerships
- Commit to your team's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals created in our DEI Unqork Application
- Manage and execute the strategic plan for growth with our family of Partners
- Craft and execute joint business plans with key partners to ensure mutual success and accountability
- Collaborate with our partners to solution Public Sector use cases (case management, citizen engagement, payroll, etc.) that demonstrate the best of our Partner ecosystem.
- Develop joint enablement programs that tell a strong "better together" story
- Deliver on the OKRs developed jointly with GTM leadership (Key metrics include partner sourced and partner influenced ARR)
- Build and expand the operational processes, cadence and data to inform our organization and suit your vision for the program
- Advocate for Unqork and win hearts and minds of Insurance Leaders across our Partner ecosystem
- Lead negotiations for joint commitments to spur growth
What U bring:
- 8+ years of experience leading digital transformation projects in management consulting or enterprise software within the Public Sector
- Expertise in at least one of the following Federal agencies: HHS, DHS, DOL, DOT, Commerce, GSA, Federal Reserve, NRC
- Experience in selling to and partnering with Public Sector Systems integrators. For example, KPMG, Booze Allen, Deloitte, ICF, SAIC
- Successful candidates will posses a robust skill set which combines client development and consulting toolkits with an outcome-oriented problem solving mindset
- Experience building relationships with senior executives and applying your domain expertise to translate complex client needs into implementable solutions
💻 Work from home with a remote-first community
🏝 Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
📝 Student loan payback program
🏥 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
💸 Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
🏠 Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
💰 Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
🏆 Free Peloton membership through UHC
📣 Robust DEI Program that compensates ERSG leaders for their efforts
🍼 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave for all new parents
A few more things:
At Unqork we value DEI and every Unqorker focuses on a DEI organizational goal that is tied to their performance evaluation. All Unqorkers can actively measure and track the impact of their DEI initiatives through our custom DEI application.
Unqork is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. We strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The US base salary range, across all Unqork US locations, for this full-time position is $144,800 - $227,500 + bonus + equity + perks/benefits. An individual employee's salary within the range provided above depends on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the working location, role, skillset and level of experience of such employee. Please note that the salary range reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus, equity or perks/benefits.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.