Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
The Unqork Product Experience (PX) team is a collective of product designers, user researchers, and product and design operations specialists united on a mission to expand who can participate in the software development process. We strive to champion the Unqork user, working side-by-side with cross-functional partners to ensure our platform experience is intuitive, powerful, and delightful. We're united by curiosity, thoughtfulness, and a desire to learn from each other's diverse backgrounds
- You will report to the Vice President of Product Experience.
- Informed by user research, data analytics, and product strategy, set a vision for why, where, and when content should be surfaced across the experience.
- Establish, grow, and develop a team of Content Strategists and UX Writers to support our growing Platform.
- Collaborate with our product development teams, User Researchers, Product Marketers, and Technical Writers to understand our features and serve as the facilitator to ensure that our content meets our Creators' evolving needs.
- Work with the Product Designers, Product Managers, and User Researchers to write and test content on our platform (microcopy, messages, notifications, in-context help, etc).
- Work collaboratively to establish nomenclature and terminology.
- Create content guidelines and templates to provide direction to our product development teams.
- Support the technical writing team in prioritizing our ongoing content creation.
- Create compelling narratives, and advocate for your team.
- You are a systems-minded thinker. You can build templates, guides, and systems to ensure consistency across the Platform's content landscape.
- You love working with different teams. You are open to learning from others and growing together to help them grow—and have them help you learn.
- Expert level at all things Content Strategy and UX Writing.
- You are comfortable presenting strategy to groups large and small.
- You use qualitative and quantitative methods to establish and modify your strategy and it's evolution.
- You are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users, your colleagues, and your team.
- You strive to find the perfect balance between benefiting the project, the Product Experience team, and all of Unqork.
- 10+ years of relevant Content Strategy experience at a product-driven technology company.
- Work from home with an energetic remote-first community
- Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
- Student loan payback program
- 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
- Free Peloton membership through UHC
- Paid Parental Leave
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.