Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Senior Manager, Communications.
- You will write and edit a variety of content, including press releases, talking points, articles, blogs and pitches.
- You will liaise directly with the media, conducting outreach around Unqork announcements, responding to media inquiries and building relationships with reporters who cover Unqork.
- You will help track and refine Unqork's narrative, infusing insights from on-the-ground conversations with media and other partners.
- You will monitor media coverage of Unqork and the broader no-code landscape and obtain relevant insights and analytics.
- You will prepare executives for media and speaking opportunities.
- 3+ years of communications and work experience at a PR agency or in-house.
- Experience working with media and knowledge of the B2B technology landscape
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders and partners
- .Experience working with high-profile companies.
- Excellent project management skills.
- A creative-thinker who is always bringing new ideas to the table
- Work from home with an energetic remote-first community.
- Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it).
- Student loan payback program.
- 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more.
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match.
- Free Peloton membership through UHC.
- Paid Parental Leave.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.