Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
The Go-to-Market (GTM) Product team is part of the Solutions team within Unqork. The GTM Product teams' responsibilities include three major pillars:
- Develop GTM Products representing pre-built industry applications for important use cases across Financial Services, Insurance, Public Enterprise and Healthcare, using the Unqork Platform
- Develop and administer the Unqork Marketplace for distributing best practice listings and accelerators
- Supporting the Unqork Alliances ecosystem and helping SI Partners and preferred vendors used the Unqork Platform
- You will report to the Senior GTM Product Operations Specialist
- Manage the development life cycle of GTM industry applications and accelerators and manage complex projects; effectively lead the project team to align with our goals and delivery schedule
- Work closely with Solution Architects and Product Developers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
- Instill best practices for agile software development and documentation, assure UX/UI and Architecture designs meet requirements
- Provide measurable input into new products, processes, standards or plans to support the GTM Product roadmap and priorities.
- Lead coordination activities with partner organizations to support the GTM Product team in developing solutions including QA, Expert/partner management, Enablement, etc..
- Communicate to senior management regarding the status of specific project deliverables and escalate risks.
- Plan for release of GTM Product MVPs and new versions with GTM Product Operations
- 3+ years of experience at a technology company, or in a technology, implementation or program management role
- and corral cross-functional individuals towards a common goal
- Experience delivering products/ technical projects end-to-end, especially using Agile methodology
- Experience effectively managing expectations, flag risks to stakeholders/leadership, and resolve conflicts
- Ability to craft storyline, present clearly to executives and with highly technical management team
- Experience in high-level software development including design patterns, data structures, test-driven development
- Business and technical vision
- Work from home with an energetic remote-first community
- Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
- Student loan payback program
- 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
- Free Peloton membership through UHC
- Paid Parental Leave
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.