Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
In an environment this complex, data analytics and business intelligence are critical to understanding how we're performing, and where the best opportunities exist to improve service and optimize efficiency. We are seeking a Data Analyst to join our team to expand on the foundation we've developed, utilizing the wealth of systems data embedded across our organization to drive innovation and groundbreaking change. As an integral member of the team, you will go beyond the collection and synthesis of data. You'll help us determine: where potential opportunities exist, the information required to effectively analyze our processes, and how to use findings to improve our operations and strengthen our business strategy. You will also accomplish this through the use of project management tools, operational dashboards, KPI's/metrics, and written/verbal presentation skills.
Who you are:
You're a Data Analyst with a Programming and Operational background. You have proven project management skills and time management proficiency which enable you to multitask effectively, handle ambiguity, and function well in a fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable environment. You approach challenges with creativity and enthusiasm; and stand behind your work products. You thrive in a team environment, and possess the motivation to understand the details of how people work and what they require to do their jobs most effectively
What you'll do:
On the Platform Operations team, you'll apply data analysis expertise to complex operational problems. You'll provide design recommendations, identify data sources, and gather/cleanse/model and test your ideas. We'll depend on you to provide strategic thinking and tactical expertise across a broad range of disciplines across the Unqork Platform team.
- Design models to answer targeted business questions and drive change
- Be hands on with populating data, conducting data analysis, and building dashboards that influence business decisions
- Organize and analyze data to identify historical patterns to better position our team's workflows
- Integrate yourself as a great teammate and collaborate with other analysts on department wide dashboard initiatives
- Research, develop, and implement new methods of extracting relevant data from a variety of sources
- Collaborate and consult with business colleagues to better understand their domain
- Design, prototype, and implement technical solutions using a combination of proprietary, third party and open source technology to pursue complex business needs
What we're looking for:
- Strong SQL coding background and experience with Relational Databases
- Development and design critical metric dashboards
- Proven eye for business utilizing statistics and process mapping
- Ability to assimilate/decipher/present data analysis from a client impact perspective
- Ability to run multiple projects at a time and shift priorities quickly
- Strong analytical skills, troubleshooting, and tracing root causes
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.