Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals. Together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
The Technical Writing Project Manager will drive key aspects of our instructional design, product, and solutions initiatives. The ideal candidate is resourceful, has the drive to take ownership of complex tasks and projects, customer-focused and team-oriented, and has the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders,
This role will report to the Head of Enablement of Unqork.
What You'll Do:
- Maintaining, grooming, and organizing technical writing tasks on the Jira backlog in preparation for upcoming sprints. This includes clarifying task requirements, setting of story points, assigning tasks workstreams and prioritization, etc. Technical writing tasks include updates to video scripts, close captioning scripts, training materials, articles, user guides, and configuration guides. Creating new Jira tasks as required. This includes meeting with subject-matter experts from various teams to create clear “requirements” for the technical writers. This also includes monitoring our feedback loop.
- Conducting regular backlog grooming sessions with Product, Solutions, and Instructional Design teams to prioritize their individual backlogs. And conducting grooming on internal or external client-raised tickets raised in relation to our feedback loop.
- Conducting sprint planning, setup, and retrospectives.
- Running weekly sprints and prioritizing the sprints’ backlog.
- Triaging new Product, Solutions, and Instructional Design tickets automatically added to the backlog via the Enablement Content Request Form and a “Needs Documentation” event trigger.
- Remaining current on new developments in the Unqork platform.
- Providing regular and digestible sprint reporting.
What We're Looking For:
- Experience with SaaS - especially a growing organization with minimal structure.
- Experience working with Jira in an agile (scrum) environment.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communications skills.
- A structured approach, hyper-organized.
- Experience managing multiple projects or workstreams and setting their schedules and priorities.
- A proactive attitude and a focus on resolving problems and delivering results.
- Background in requirements gathering and writing.
- Experience working within a team setting.
- Some familiarity with Madcap Flare and Central a plus.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or age.