Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
The Go-to-Market (GTM) Product team is part of the Solutions team within Unqork. The GTM Product teams’ responsibilities include three major pillars:
- Developing and maintaining GTM Products representing pre-built solutions for key use cases across Financial Services, Insurance, Public Enterprise and Healthcare, using the Unqork Platform
- Developing and administering the Unqork Marketplace for distributing best practice application and integration templates
- Supporting the Unqork Alliances ecosystem and helping SI Partners and preferred vendors be successful in using the Unqork Platform
As an Associate Product Delivery Specialist you will be focused on supporting the delivery of GTM Products, Marketplace infrastructure, and Marketplace template content using the Unqork platform itself. This is a critical function for supporting our clients in delivering high-quality software applications faster, getting to market sooner, and deploying modern software applications solving their industry’s most pertinent pain-points. This role will be part of a talented, multi-disciplinary team to deliver whole solutions and features according to our GTM Product & Marketplace roadmaps.
In this role, you will:
- Become an expert in Unqork’s no-code platform throughout the software development lifecycle
- Play a key role in building out the GTM Products and Unqork Marketplace end-to-end by collaborating within multi-functional product development pods including Product Managers, Designers, Product Architects, Product Operations, and QA partners
- Support GTM Product Architects to create and advocate for new software architecture patterns and best practices on the Unqork platform
- Help shape the evolution of the Unqork offering to continue to create an innovative, creative ecosystem for building complex software
What we're looking for:
- 0-2 years of experience at a technology company, and/or in a technology, implementation/ delivery or program management role
- Experience working in a team environment
- Self-motivated and independent learner
- Strong attention to detail
- Collaborative and enthusiastic attitude
- Open-minded and enjoys solving complex problems
- Ability to work in a highly-dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, experience in computer science, front-end web development or software engineering a plus
- Bachelor’s degree a plus