Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What you’ll do:
- Own end-to-end delivery of project delivery starting with creating realistic project plans, executing on the plan and ensuring deployment readiness of projects.
- Lead communication and coordination across various teams to remove roadblocks for project success.
- Track timelines, define milestones, prioritize, manage status reports, spearhead meetings for all projects.
- Build and maintain work backlogs, manage engineering dependencies and ensure they are concise and accurate.
- Lead efforts to identify risks, resolve key project conflicts, and establish appropriate resolution paths.
- Identify process pain points and implement solutions as needed.
- Create inter- and intra-team rituals, hold everyone accountable and adjust as the needs of the teams change.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledgeable of and experienced with implementing agile/Scrum best practices.
- Strong project management skills; experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Excellent technical background with software delivery experience.
- High commitment to delivering quality products on time.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new requirements, operational processes, techniques, tools and solutions.
- Inspired to identify and innovate in areas where automation can replace manual work.
- 3+ years of experience with agile software development techniques, methodologies and best practices.
- Experience in Jira with proven ability to setup custom process, workflow, and automation as necessary for projects.
- SaaS/PaaS startup experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.