Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications without writing a single line of code. Our no code solution is transforming the way in which Fortune 100 companies are creating and delivering software.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
What you'll do:
As VP of Product at Unqork, you will lead the Product team and work directly with our customers to identify opportunities, set product direction and influence our releases. You’ll be passionate about tackling different problems with complex requirements and work closely with user experience designers and engineers to launch build great products for our customers. You’ll also be highly organized and able to plan release schedules, organize sprint planning and retrospectives, and build a backlog that will interest and motivate the team.
- Analyze existing products' function & determine new features & reqmts to enhance our customers' user experience & ensure maximum potential usability
- Develop strategic product roadmap working w/ UX, design, and engineering
- Lead collaboration across engineering, design, marketing, sales & executive leadership aligned to the Unqork SDLC
- Effectively balance the competing demands of innovation, quality, architectural/operational improvements & customer feedback
- Meet with Unqork customers to identify both new products & enhancements for the platform include the application builder & the client interface across operational, performance & security aspects; Be the authority on the evolving market & competitive landscape
- Align product roadmaps with other Unqork initiatives to ensure that the company achieves its objectives
- Incorporate Cloud based Infrastructure into the product roadmap to ensure scalability of the platform.
Who you are:
- A proven track record in product managing one or multiple products, including multiple release cycles
- Be a great problem solver
- Skills to effectively communicate product strategy to all of the relevant stakeholders
- Excellent writing skills
- Technical ability – While not expected to write production code, you should be comfortable talking with our engineers about solutions, learning from existing examples, exploring APIs, triaging bugs, analyzing support cases, and speaking on any of the technical aspects of the tools in your portfolio
- Have systems thinking habits
- Have excellent writing skills
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Be curious and have a strong desire to learn and adapt
- Must have specific familiarity w/ the MEAN (MongoDB, Express.js, Angular and Node.js) stack hosted in the Amazon Web Services cloud or an equivalent like Azure
- 5% travel is required
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Comp Sci or related discipline
- 5 yrs of experience at a consulting firm or technology company in a product management role
- Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable