Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code application development platform that enables public agencies to digitize the management and delivery of public services across a broad spectrum of needs, including health and human services, infrastructure, operations, housing, and economic development. Whether its an application for benefits; complex, multi-stakeholder project management; permits; or public-safety licensing and inspections, Unqork enables end-to-end digitization and seamless integration with legacy IT systems.
Unqork’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology uses an elegant drag-and-drop interface; visual data integration tools; and Excel-based calculations to develop applications that can be deployed in a few weeks or months, instead of years. The result is a radical transformation in the way public services are managed and delivered that improves the citizen experience, increases efficiency, and dramatically lowers costs.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies already use Unqork to deploy entire products & applications without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. And we’re actively working with state and local governments across the country to bring Unqork to the public sector. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way enterprise companies and public agencies operate.
As good as our technology is, our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek dynamic, creative individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What you’ll do:
As a Client Analyst, you will be working with our sales, designers, solutions architect and engineering teams to deliver innovative solutions that will allow us to win and grow business with new and existing clients.
- Manage the scoping of the work including working with clients to develop the business solution
- Drive configuration, development, and build of proof of concept client solutions using Unqork’s platform
- Partner with the sales and engineering teams to develop and standardize innovative and client-facing capabilities to integrate in the roadmap
- Set high standards and relevant benchmarks to define business performance goals and strategies to achieve and measure success
- Identify actionable opportunities and design solutions that positively impact customer adoption
- Develop strong trusted advisor relationships with internal teams and key client stakeholders
- You are resourceful, open-minded, analytical and enjoy solving complex problems
- Focused on execution, organized and detail-oriented
- Think abstractly and be tactical when needed
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent and self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience, Master’s or advanced degree a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in government operations, at a consulting firm, financial services company, technology company, and/or in a technology/operations role
- Demonstrated experience and comfort interacting with senior-level executives, sales leads, engineers, and product managers
- Experience in data analysis and database querying (SQL or XLS expertise)
- Experience in leading complex operational and strategic initiatives, with strong product and user experience exposure
- Experience in practical business modeling
- Ability to present to executives and communicate with a highly technical management team
- Advanced experience in a management, technical or engineering field